**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge: Season 1 Champion: Rob Brown

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,627 comments
I would like to compete in the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge-presented by Snail.
Selected Team: Tpc racing
With Car No.: 868
Wanted to make sure that number is correct, and I assume your creating your own livery within the Uniformity regulations. Please confirm. Thanks.

I would like to compete in the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge-presented by Snail.
Selected Team: Tpc racing
With Car No.: 868
*You have been added to the drivers list as a Gold Class Driver.
*Your selected race team is: TPC Racing
*Car No. 868 and personalized version of the (No. 74) TPC Racing livery.
8431403782159467560_23.jpg

Welcome aboard.

Last edited:
A little something to stream in the background to start setting the mood. For clarification, in the real series Platinum and Gold Classes distinguish newer and older model 911 Cup cars, not necessarily driver classing as were using for our needs. This is last year's Race 2 at Sebring with a great finish. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Going to have a recruitment room open around 12pm est for anyone who would like to jump in for some lapping.

Race/Recruitment Room open.
ID: 0475-4190-9191-5992-7876
CLOSED

Re-opening room around 10pm est

Last edited:
I'll be on for a 10pm est test
Hey Fudman,
Got tied up with some last minute company that I cant step away from. Any chance you could set up a recruitment room to run tonight for everyone to get some laps?

I want to be in the porche gt3 cup not sure if I can make all these times for practice but will be in the races
Good morning (Here in the States anyway),
Glad to see your interest in the series. Carefully read through the details in the first post of this thread linked below, then follow the instructions/options for signing up at the end of that post. Please include your PSN ID with your signup post. A welcome message and confirmation of your team and livery choices will follow with instructions to take a time trial for driver placement.
Here is the link: SNAIL- Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge (Monthly, Friday Night Race Series at 9:30pm EST)
Welcome to the Challenge.

I.d Burgernip_2020
I have my own livery and sponsor H.D Paving & Landscapes let me know when you want to schedule a time trial please try to be mindful of the time gap thanks..
Dave

Car number 877 if poss
That's perfect. What team do you want to race for under your livery and sponsor? I have decals made for all teams to integrate into your sponsored livery and car.

Is this a made up
That's perfect. What team do you want to race for under your livery and sponsor? I have decals made for all teams to integrate into your sponsored livery and car.
Sorry abit new to this do you have a list of teams or can I have my own team it's just me

Is this a made up

Sorry abit new to this do you have a list of teams or can I have my own team it's just me

Go to link below, then to the "Race team Hub" tab.
Pick any team that has less than 3 drivers and post your choice. I'll then send you a link or search tag for the team decal to apply to your car. Also take a look at the "Car Uniformity" tab to be sure your livery is uniform for the series.
SNAIL- Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge (Monthly, Friday Night Race Series at 9:30pm EST)

For a time trial go to Arcade mode, time trial.
'16 Porsche GT3 RS
Race Hard tires
Nurburgring GP
Fine weather
Run around 12 laps.
Save your best lap replay and share to GTSport. Apply the search tag: snailgt3cup
PM me when complete, and I'll have your driver placement shortly thereafter.

Last edited:
Jdx racing no3 if its ava
Are you wanting the No. 3 pre-created livery or still want to create your own livery and number 877, and race under the JDX team. Either way is fine. I do have the No. 3 JDX livery already created if you do want that one. Let me know.

Last edited:
Are you wanting the No. 3 pre-created livery or still want to create your own livery and number 877, and race under the JDX team. Either way is fine. I do have the No. 3 JDX livery already created if you do want that one. Let me know.
Thanks but I'll create one does could you send me a link with all the list of demands livery wise cheers

Thanks but I'll create one does could you send me a link with all the list of demands livery wise cheers
Please run the time trial as soon as you can for your driver placement to apply the correct numberplates and Class accents.
*You have been added to the drivers list as a (Platinum) Class Driver.
*Your selected race team is: JDX Racing
*Car No. 3 and associated livery for that number
7277914938883965472_23.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back