**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Season 2 Champion: Roman_GT23

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 999 comments
I hope GT7 keeps up and puts some Titanium rock in the game. (You know, lighter but not weak by any means.)

Oh the nerd humor . . .

PD needs to bring back the heavy metal. GT Sports soundtrack sucks compared to the previous titles.

This song was used in either GT3 or GT4. I also remember hearing Motley Crue in one of them too

@Moby45
The confirmation deadline has long passed. @Missedapex420 has not confirmed his attendance and has forfeited his spot for the night.
You will be racing for the Kelly-Moss R&R team alongside @Yugofan for the event at Suzuka. Feel free to use your Brumos livery for this event. Good luck and see you on the grid.:cheers:

In the event Missedapex420 replies and is able to race, he would be racing as a Reserve for this race night.

@IceWarden and @MikeGrove
Nothing has changed for you fellas.
Good luck and see you guys tomorrow as well.đź‘Ť

New car for the Suzuka Event - just arrived from R&D with Upgrades.

99A216A6-1054-4DE9-83FE-6B373DFE523E.jpeg

@Moby45
The confirmation deadline has long passed. @Missedapex420 has not confirmed his attendance and has forfeited his spot for the night.
You will be racing for the Kelly-Moss R&R team alongside @Yugofan for the event at Suzuka. Feel free to use your Brumos livery for this event. Good luck and see you on the grid.:cheers:

In the event Missedapex420 replies and is able to race, he would be racing as a Reserve for this race night.

@IceWarden and @MikeGrove
Nothing has changed for you fellas.
Good luck and see you guys tomorrow as well.đź‘Ť

Sweet. That will work.

Want to help me setup gears later on this evening over chat? I have the rest of the setup correct but for some reason I cant get the gears to line up so I have it set to stock at the moment.

Hey @llNovall - what’s the go with track limits tomorrow? Are we sticking to white lines, or is there some rumble strip leeway?
Cheers mate :)
Track limits are the same as usual. 2 wheels inside the white track line, or on any part of the rumble strip curbing. 130R and the chicanes can be clipped aggressively, just be sure to keep 2 wheels legal. :tup:qq

Sweet. That will work.

Want to help me setup gears later on this evening over chat? I have the rest of the setup correct but for some reason I cant get the gears to line up so I have it set to stock at the moment.
Sure thing. I'll pm you my gearing over psn shortly :cheers:

See you all tonight.

S2 Event 8 Porsche GT3 Cup Spotter png file.png

Pre-Race Drivers Briefing
Event #8
at Suzuka Circuit
February 19th, 2020

Here we are, back for another event at Suzuka. This is a very high speed "have faith in the car" circuit. Limited places to pass will certainly test the patience of every driver on the grid tonight, but a steady dose of pressure can be just as effective to earn that next position.
Last event was overall a very clean race. Lets continue this trend going into Suzuka. I'd ask all drivers to observe their chosen racing lines and afford the necessary space in the corners and straightaways when proper overlap is established. (**A reminder, overlap on a straight section of track is considered established when a driver gets any part of the car next to the opposing car and is to be given room. Overlap in a corner must be established before the point of the lead cars final effort of turn in, and proper overlap is established when the chase car's front nose is up to the driver in the lead car.**) Lets observe and continue to showcase the race craft this series and league promote.
No specific areas of question.
2 wheels inside the white line on runoff areas, or on the curbing at all times. 130R and the chicane can be approached aggressively, just be sure to keep the 2 wheels in bounds as stated to remain legal.
Screenshot_20210219-143643_Samsung Internet.jpg
**Fuel should not become a factor for this event, but be mindful to adjust if necessary.**

As a reminder to all drivers, please verify your weight, and apply any issued and required success ballast based on the chart HERE

Also, drivers are reminded that this series now implements a success ballast and class graduating structure. Be sure to secure as many points as you can, even if its towards the back side of the grid....They add up over the 2 races in the event night.
See Tab 2.3 in the first post if you haven't already for Success Ballast details.

Race Room opens for entry and warmup at 9pm est. Please verify you are on the correct tires and in the correct livery. All entries must be in before qualifying which is set to start at 9:15pm est.
(Primary Party Chat will be opened just before the room creation)

Event #8 Grid and Roster Status
A great turnout for this event despite 3 primary drivers reported absent. 13 of our Primary Drivers have confirmed attending with 3 reserves set to fill in for the night to complete a full 16 car
3.) @Missedapex420 of Kelly Moss R&R has reported absent for the event and will be covered by our 3rd confirmed available reserve, @Moby45 in the No. 59 Kelly Moss Porsche.
1.) @Bologna_Duc of JDX Racing has reported absent for the event and will be covered by our 1st confirmed available reserve, @IceWarden in the No. 3 JDX Racing Porsche
2.) @GTP_Guido of NGT Motorsport has reported absent for the event and will be covered by our 2nd confirmed available reserve, @MikeGrove in the No. 11 NGT Motorsport Porsche .

Below is our grid for Friday night:
đź‘Ť @Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (Platinum)
đź‘Ť @llNovall /II-NOVA-II (Platinum)
đź‘Ť @nmcp1 /nmcp1 (Platinum)
đź‘Ť @TEX36 /TEX36 (Gold)
đź‘Ť @Phlano099 /Phlano_099 (Gold)
đź‘Ť @Roman_GT23 /Roman_GT23 (Platinum)
đź‘Ť @Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76 (Gold)
đź‘Ť @GTR4MROD / GTR4MROD (Gold)
đź‘Ť @Yugofan / Yugofan (Gold)
đź‘Ť @MrDonovan / MrDonovan (Gold)
đź‘Ť @Harry Rowley/Harry Rowley (Gold)
đź‘Ť @Granadier/TPC_Granadier (Platinum)
đź‘Ť @Stryker13 / DrSpyderPig (Platinum)
đź‘Ť @IceWarden/ Ice_Warden (Gold) 1st Reserve
đź‘Ť @MikeGrove /PX7-Grove (Platinum) 2nd Reserve
đź‘Ť @Moby45 /Moby45 (Platinum)

Drivers Reported Absent
(X) @Bologna_Duc /Bologna_Duc (Gold)
(X) @GTP_Guido / GTP_Guido (Gold)
(X) @Missedapex420 /Missedapex420 (Gold) (did not confirm)
(X) @Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142

Reserve Drivers yet to reply
@GCimprezaFTW /GCimprezaFTW (Gold)
@CANOWORMS1 / CANOWORMS1 (Gold)
@VetteVillain / VetteVillain (Gold)
@aedenmaddok /aedenmaddok (Gold)
(X) @RadStewart / heated_seats (Gold)
(X) @Drummer79 / Drummmer1979 (Gold)

Any additional Reserves available, please reply in case an spot opens last minute.
Lets have a clean and competitive race night typical our Snail standards, and good luck to everyone. See you all at around 9pm est.:cheers:

Last edited:
Track limits are the same as usual. 2 wheels inside the white track line, or on any part of the rumble strip curbing. 130R and the chicanes can be clipped aggressively, just be sure to keep 2 wheels legal. đź‘Ť
Cheers mate, thanks :)

Welp last night was a case of "Not the hero we wanted (Flying Lizards Motorsports having another standout night) but the hero we needed (Yugo to RH!)" Welcome to the brotherhood. The food is poop and there are no cushions around here :cheers::D

View attachment 992908
A guy dies and meets the devil who offers him the chance to spend eternity behind door #1 or door #2.
Door 1 is a scene of fire and brimstone, screams of pain and horror.
Behind door #2 are a bunch of guys standing waist deep in chit, smoking cigarettes.
The guy chooses #2 and devil tells him to go and get settled in. He climbs in and just finds himself a spot when the devil shouts “Break time is over. Back on your heads!”

Thanks Roman! Be gentle when passing me...I look forward to the challenge and hope I don’t get chit up my nose.

Back