GT3 Cup Challenge
Season Event #10

at Laguna Seca
Friday, April 23rd, 2020
at 9:00pm est
Confirmation
Reminder Post

To all Drivers tagged in this post:
Please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Thursday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the confirmation/absentee policy.

Below in the Spoiler Box are links for easy reference to policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.
A reminder to the Reserve Drivers:
-open/available grid spot priority on race night is given to the Reserve drivers who confirm their attendance first. Whether you confirmed early, or after the Confirmation Reminder Post is posted, your confirmation of availability date and time will be referenced for priority on race night. Confirm early to give you the best chances to race if abcense(s) occur.

Anyone with a 👍 has been confirmed and noted to be present for Friday, April 23rd. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (day before race night)
*Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our next race at:
Laguna Seca, Event 10 Race Event Details
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice lobbies.) See you all on track.:cheers:

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Primary Drivers List (16)
(X) @Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (Platinum)
👍 @llNovall /II-NOVA-II (Platinum)
👍 @nmcp1 /nmcp1 (Platinum)
👍 @TEX36 /TEX36 (Gold)
(?) @Phlano099 /Phlano_099 (Gold)-absent
👍 @Roman_GT23 /Roman_GT23 (Platinum)
(?) @Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76 (Gold)
👍 @Bologna_Duc /Bologna_Duc (Gold)
👍 @GTR4MROD / GTR4MROD (Gold)
👍 @Yugofan / Yugofan (Platinum)
👍 @GTP_Guido / GTP_Guido (Gold)
👍 @MrDonovan / MrDonovan (Gold)
@Harry Rowley/Harry Rowley (Gold)
👍 @Stryker13 / DrSpyderPig (Platinum)
👍 @MikeGrove /PX7-Grove (Platinum)
(X) @IceWarden / Ice_Warden (Gold)

Reserve Drivers
(no specific priority order until confirmed available)

@GCimprezaFTW /GCimprezaFTW (Gold)
(?) @Moby45 /Moby45 (Platinum)
@Missedapex420 /Missedapex420 (Gold)
@Granadier/TPC_Granadier (Platinum)
(?) @Kermit_2142 / Kermit_2142 (Platinum)
@aedenmaddok / aedonmaddok (Gold)
@CANOWORMS1 / CANOWORMS1 (Gold)
@RadStewart / heated_seats (Gold)
@VetteVillain / VetteVillain (Gold)

(***First Reserves to confirm available guarantees their spots.***)
(Let's keep our run of near full to full grids going. ;))

**All Drivers, please verify your Car weight HERE

See many of you on track for some last minute practice sessions.

Btw, I plan to have a few night owl practices after work over the next two nights around midnight est.

Last edited:
Hey hey peoples,
Did a full-race-distance practice this evening. Fuel absolutely no issue, & tyres held up well too.

After a few practice stints I’m finally getting into consistent 1:25s, but geez it took some work.
1:24s seem possible but optimistic at this stage. (fastest was 1:25.3)

Btw - is it just me, or is this beast more of a handful at Laguna Seca than usual?
If anyone has some magic tuning tips, I’m all ears...
:cheers:

Last edited:
Hey hey peoples,
Did a full-race-distance practice this evening. Fuel absolutely no issue, & tyres held up well too.

After a few practice stints I’m finally getting into consistent 1:25s, but geez it took some work.

Btw - is it just me, or is this beast more of a handful at Laguna Seca than usual?
Based on lap data from Season 1, 1:25's were good laps. Fastest lap posted was a 1:24.6 by @Roman_GT23 with most of the field falling into the low-mid 1:25's. I'm hoping that some of the junk in Roman's "trunk" might slow him a little bit. We'll find out Friday. :cheers:

Based on lap data from Season 1, 1:25's were good laps. Fastest lap posted was a 1:24.6 by @Roman_GT23 with most of the field falling into the low-mid 1:25's. I'm hoping that some of the junk in Roman's "trunk" might slow him a little bit. We'll find out Friday. :cheers:
Cheers mate - glad to hear I’m somewhere in the ballpark.
Let’s see if I can get thru two races without a trip to the sandpit ;)

Hey hey peoples,

Finally had a chance to put in some laps today...best so far with 1% of weight added and rh tires is a 1:25.5. Still room for better, especially while under chase.

Finally had a chance to put in some laps today...best so far with 1% of weight added and rh tires is a 1:25.5. Still room for better, especially while under chase.
Sounds like it’ll be an interesting round. This is one of my favourite tracks, as long as I keep clear of the sausages...

I’ve watched a bit of last year’s race broadcasts - geez it was a bloodbath! And full marks Nova for the overtake attempt around the outside at the corkscrew :P

Roman’s pace on RH tyres was unbelievable, it’s going to take a lot to prevent him running away with it again.
Bring it on boys!
Let’s see if the Aussie can beat you to the checkered flag at your home race

Last edited:
@Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76 (Gold)
@Bologna_Duc /Bologna_Duc (Gold)
@Yugofan / Yugofan (Platinum)
@Harry Rowley/Harry Rowley (Gold)
@Stryker13 / DrSpyderPig (Platinum)
@MikeGrove /PX7-Grove (Platinum)

Reserve Drivers
(no specific priority order until confirmed available)

@GCimprezaFTW /GCimprezaFTW (Gold)
@Moby45 /Moby45 (Platinum)
@Missedapex420 /Missedapex420 (Gold)
@Granadier/TPC_Granadier (Platinum)
@Kermit_2142 / Kermit_2142 (Platinum)
@aedenmaddok / aedonmaddok (Gold)
@CANOWORMS1 / CANOWORMS1 (Gold)
@RadStewart / heated_seats (Gold)
@VetteVillain / VetteVillain (Gold)

2 days to race day Gents. Be sure to confirm your status.

2 Reserves will be needed for this Friday's event at Laguna Seca. First 2 Reserves to confirm availability guarantee their grid spots.

Confirmation Reminder Post, Event #10

Last edited:
@llNovall Please put me as tentative
Looking like we might have a light field Friday if our tentative drivers cannot make it...surprising for a Laguna Seca event.
Were sitting at 10 drivers confirmed attending, 2 tentative/last minute decisions, and 2 Reserves tentative/last minute.

Still holding out hope @Harry Rowley and @MikeGrove can make it, and at least 2 of our tentative.

Pre Race briefing will be out tomorrow.

Back