**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Season 2 Champion: Roman_GT23

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 999 comments
I would like to give the series a try. Had a lot of fun practicing the other day. Can you throw me in as a “floater”? I don’t want to take the last spot if there’s someone interested and can make all the races so keep it open for now. If nobody else signs up for it, count me in! Worst case, I’ll be a reserve. Thanks @llNovall!
You got it sir...glad to have you:cheers:

@RadStewart
Per of PM conversation;
RadStewart/ heated_seats has filled the final primary grid spot on the roster as a Gold Class driver for Wright Motorsports. He will be driving the No. 45 Porsche for the series.
PS_Messages_20200708_012153~2.jpg

Welcome, and very glad to have you on the roster.:cheers:

S2 Porsche GT3 Cup Spotter SVG file main primary roster rev 1.png

Snail Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge

Season Event #1
at Circuit de Barcelona
Friday, July 24th, 2020
at 9:00pm est
Confirmation Reminder Post
To all Drivers tagged in this post: with it being Summertime and everyone working around plans, I figured I'd post this confirmation reminder a few days early. Please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Thursday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.
Below are links for easy reference for policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

1st/Main Porsche Cup Challenge Post-All.necessary info is here

See Tab 1.3 for Race Night Schedule and Qualifying procedure

Confirmation and Absentee Policy

Reserve Driver Process and Information

A reminder to the Reserve Drivers:
-open/available grid spot priority on race night is given to the Reserve drivers who confirm their attendance first. Whether you confirmed early, or after the Confirmation Reminder Post is posted, your confirmation of availability date and time will be referenced for priority on race night. Confirm early to give you the best chances to race if abcense(s) occur.

Anyone with a 👍 has been confirmed and noted to be present for Friday, July 24th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (day before race night)
*Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our next race at:

SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge (Season 2): Event #1 at Barcelona on Friday, 7/24/20 at 9pm est
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice.) See you all on track.:cheers:

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Primary Drivers List (16)
👍 @Rob Brown/no1needs2perish (Platinum)
👍 @llNovall/II-NOVA-II (Platinum)
👍 @nmcp1/nmcp1 (Platinum)
👍 @TEX36/TEX36 (Gold)
👍 @Phlano099/Phlano_099 (Gold)
👍 @Roman_GT23/Roman_GT23 (Platinum)
(X) @Noob01_lmdead/ rauljimenez76 (Gold)
👍 @Moby45/Moby45 (Platinum)
(X) @TomMang_68/OMG_MANG (Gold)
👍 @DesertPenguin/DesertPenguin (Gold)
👍 @GCimprezaFTW/GCimprezaFTW (Gold)
👍 @Bologna_Duc/Bologna_Duc (Gold)
👍 @MBarry/Matt_M8__ (Platinum)
(X) @PrivateSmiles/PrivateSmiles (Gold)
👍 @Xradkins/xrad-11 (Platinum)
👍 @RadStewart/ heated_seats (Gold)

Reserve Drivers
(no specific priority order until confirmed available)
(X) @GTP_Guido/ GTP_Guido (Gold)
@LST/ Duce_LST (Platinum)
@Kermit_2142/ Kermit_2142 (Platinum)
@AColon/ Dioready (Gold)
@Mark Elman/ LmanKram7 (Gold)
👍 @Yugofan/ Yugofan (Gold) 2nd Reserve
👍 @GTR4MROD /GTR4MROD (Gold) 1st Reserve

See many of you on the grid this Friday, July 17th for the Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge series, and the rest of you a week later on the 24th.

Btw, I plan to have a few night owl practices this weekend and after work next week around midnight est.

Last edited:
Im sorry to say that i May not make it.... very sad.
All good, and thanks for the early heads up. If anything changes, let me know. Also, what's your status for this Friday for the Michelin Pilot series? Hope to catch you on track.:cheers:

Depending on time I probably won't make it. Monday's are Assetto Corsa league nights for me.

I will host another server on Wednesday night for a few hours.
And, I'll have some late night rooms up after midnight est for any of our night owls. Thanks fellas for opening and running these practice sessions.:cheers:

I am available for a reserve position If needed.
Glad to have you. I'll add you to the Reserve Driver PM. We definately need at least 2 possibly 3 for this event. I'll take this post as your confirmation to race. I'll send you the link for the required reserve livery and the link for all available tunes for you to try out. Welcome aboard.:cheers:

Glad to have you. I'll add you to the Reserve Driver PM. We definately need at least 2 possibly 3 for this event. I'll take this post as your confirmation to race. I'll send you the link for the required reserve livery and the link for all available tunes for you to try out. Welcome aboard.:cheers:
Cool beans! I’ll try not to bottle it.

Porsche Cup practice open
0475-4347-9254-8034-0548

Event #1 Roster Announcements
@Noob01_lmdead/rauljimenez76 of Team Moorespeed has reported his absence for Event #1.
Our 1st Reserve confirmed, @GTR4MROD will be joining @TEX36 in the Reserve Moorespeed No. 6 Porsche for the team effort this Friday.

Also,
@TomMang_68 of NGT Motorsport has reported an absence for Event #1.
Our 2nd Reserve confirmed, @Yugofan will be joining @MBarry in the Reserve NGT Motorsport No. 27 Porsche for this team's effort.

We are still awaiting confirmations from our final 2 primary drivers for this Friday, so if any other Reserves are available, please reply here or in the PM.

Back