**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Season 2 Champion: Roman_GT23

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 999 comments
@Moby45 Sweet livery, great work @llNovall :cheers:

Would it be possible to get a new livery for #44, I have an idea for it, something like this

6855054850041872408_23.jpg

@Moby45 Sweet livery, great work @llNovall :cheers:

Would it be possible to get a new livery for #44, I have an idea for it, something like this

6855054850041872408_23.jpg
I have this one if you want it, and can edit it for your number if you like. It was one if my alternates and was one of the Lemans liveries in the late 2000's.
6269582442925950476_0.jpg

Or, I can re-render your current traditional Lizard livery with your colors shown. Let me know.

Last edited:
I have this one if you want it, and can edit it for your number if you like. It was one if my alternates and was one of the Lemans liveries in the late 2000's.
View attachment 945974
Or, I can re-render your current traditional Lizard livery with your colors shown. Let me know.

I can start it and share it with you to complete with required paraphernalia if you like, or if you want to create it I am good with that also.

Until I can confirm my wheel has no issues I'm gonna have to be a reserve driver in this and the Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge. Hate to see it.

You know I will :D

I just don't understand electronics. I plugged everything back in properly and it worked for a full session but the next time it's stuck on 100% again. Every time I disconnect and plug back in it's still 100%. I don't know what to do

Until I can confirm my wheel has no issues I'm gonna have to be a reserve driver in this and the Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge. Hate to see it.
@Yugofan
With DesertPenguin backing down to reserve driver status, and the fact you raced in our 1st event, priority for solicited primary driver spots is yours. The open spot is yours if you want it. Let me know.

Also, please change your pm settings here in gtplanet to accept pms.

Next in line is @SAMHAIN85, and then if still not accepted, it will be open to all remaining reserve drivers.

Hi Nova -
I have reviewed the series details and would like to participate in this series as a reserve driver
If I’m accepted in, also confirming my availability for 28 August race.
If that’s not being too cheeky :)
Cheers!

Hi Nova -
I have reviewed the series details and would like to participate in this series as a reserve driver
If I’m accepted in, also confirming my availability for 28 August race.
If that’s not being too cheeky :)
Cheers!
Your are certainly accepted, and welcome to this series as well. Your confirmation to be available has been noted. You will be added to the reserve driver newsfeed pm to keep informed of grid status for coverage of absences or any primary spots that open up to be solicited. Great to have you with us, and see you on track soon.:cheers:

:gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:
Your are certainly accepted, and welcome to this series as well. Your confirmation to be available has been noted. You will be added to the reserve driver newsfeed pm to keep informed of grid status for coverage of absences or any primary spots that open up to be solicited. Great to have you with us, and see you on track soon.:cheers:
Cheers mate, sounds great :)

@Yugofan
With DesertPenguin backing down to reserve driver status, and the fact you raced in our 1st event, priority for solicited primary driver spots is yours. The open spot is yours if you want it. Let me know.

Also, please change your pm settings here in gtplanet to accept pms.

Next in line is @SAMHAIN85, and then if still not accepted, it will be open to all remaining reserve drivers.
@Yugofan has accepted the open primary spot for Kelly-Moss R&R in the No. 99 Porsche to race alongside @Moby45 for the team effort for season 2. @DesertPenguin, per his request due to technical issues, has been moved to the reserve driver roster.
Yugofan has already confirmed for event #2. Welcome to the primary roster, and good luck on our next event at St. Croix B.:cheers:

What he said. Because so far, I have not done so LOL. I had fully functional equipment and I sucked last race.
I wouldn't say that. You were under constant attack and displayed some of the best defensive racing I've seen. Our exchange for a few laps, and especially your battle with @Bologna_Duc with multiple exchanges of position was some great racing and highlights your defensive efforts. I'm certain you and @Yugofan will put together a great effort for the team.:cheers:

21 Cars in the field! I love GT3 cup because they always have a great turnout! If only we could have 21 cars in GTSport.

I always felt like Spec Miata and GT3 Cup should race together everywhere.

edit: Also, Kelly Moss Racing did a lot better than I did last race LOL

Last edited:
Practice room up to try out some different tunings.
0475-4297-0935-6935-6868
ROOM CLOSED

I have pretty much zip idea of how to tune a car, so I’m testing out a few of the uploaded options :dunce:

I’m taking some notes (pros/cons) on what I reckon & best time out of 4-5 laps.
Let me know if anyone’s interested & I’ll post them here.
:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Practice room up to try out some different tunings.
0475-4297-0935-6935-6868

I have pretty much zip idea of how to tune a car, so I’m testing out a few of the uploaded options :dunce:

I’m taking some notes (pros/cons) on what I reckon & best time out of 4-5 laps.
Let me know if anyone’s interested & I’ll post them here.
:gtpflag:

Thanks for the practice. Good fun :cheers:

Thanks for the practice. Good fun :cheers:
Cheers mate!
I ended up managing a 2:12.52, felt a little knife-edged tho.
Keen to run a full-length practice and see what my race pace is like. Also interested to see how the Porsche eats tyres & fuel :)

Back