**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Season 2 Champion: Roman_GT23

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 999 comments
A. I am returning for Season 2 in my current car/team and would like a request to change ge my number to 55, if available.

Hope that works!! Cant wait you guys!!
I think I can make that happen. Glad to have you back. I'll make the edits and get the links your way. Still haven't had a chance to get on my laptop for those decals you requested, since my wife is home using it for work, so it's still in the radar. See you on the grid and good luck tonight :cheers:

I have reviewed the Series Details and would like to compete in the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge-presented by Snail. I would prefer to be assigned to a race team and issued a car livery
Noob01_lmdead, I'm going to just keep you in the yellow NGT car you are in currently. Glad to have you with us for Season 2.:cheers:

@Noob01_lmdead , @llNovall
How about we team up for Season 2?
Unless that would cause a Livery concern. Just a thought
I was going to just drop Noob01_lmdead back into NGT Motorsport since he was already there, but he didn't seem to be particular. @Roman_GT23 is next to choose a team, and as long as he doesn’t choose Moorespeed, I can move @Noob01_lmdead to your team if he is good with that, and I’ll get him a livery readied. Stay tuned.

I'll go anywhere but if anyone wants to team up I'm planning on committing to the entire season 100%. I have a good race record in Season 1 so you'll be sure to get some points each week 👍

I'm in talks with a few people to see which team I can/should join and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

If they don't reply, then I'll take JDX Racing Livery #3 (blue/orange "gulf colors") and then I'm the guy that needs a teammate.

I'm gonna join Moby in Kelly-Moss R&R with Car #99 in white.
I was waiting for @PrivateSmiles to reply if he was staying with Kelly-Moss in the No. 52 car, but have not had any returned communication so that spot will be open and awarded to you. Both No. 99 Kelly-Moss R&R liveries are yours to use at your choosing, but I will profile the white car as your primary. Glad to have you back and looking forward to some more racing.:cheers:

If he feels strongly about it I'll switch out. Just lemme know.
Your all good and locked in. I'm sure PrivateSmiles will be ok with another open slot and livery. I would have heard from him by now if he was set on the 52 livery. Want to keep the picks moving among our returning group so I can get open recruitment moving along over the next few weeks for the remaining primary spots and try to secure a solid group of Reserves.

Im good with it thx for your support
Here's your Moorespeed car, with the real world car inspiration with the link to collect.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/livery/1138839/1/7782234529828208640
7782234529828208640_23.jpg

Screenshot_20200518-142200_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'll keep it simple. My livery is already outfitted with JDX so no changes required. The livery has an origin in the 80's that was revived and run by Porsche at Petit Le Mans last year.

20200102144711-jpg.878322

3rqxwaw-jpg.878323
What number will you be using? And be sure to render both a Gold and Platinum version. For now, please share your livery with your number in Gold class attire. Thanks for the reply and pick.:cheers:

Back