SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge (Season 3): Event #1 at Fuji F, Friday 8/13/21, 9pm estOpen 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 87 comments
United States
Bel Air, MD
II-NOVA-II
So I am somewhat confused. I don’t see a list of team names I have to choose from? So I can be Life is Good but I have to choose additional team decals? The link to your decals has a bunch of stuff so I’m not which ones you want me to use or where exactly to put them.

I guess I’m confused as to what team decals are vs sponsor vs team name?
I don’t own the BBS wheel type you require. The ones I chose are the stock wheels.

Seems like the GT4 livery is basically the same so I’m not sure what I’m missing.
If you scroll down you'll see the team names. Because I provide a number of pre-rendered liveries to some primary drivers and the reserve liveries for each team (to maintain uniformity), real world team names are being used. Only exception I'd make is if 2 drivers put a team together rendered their liveries and a reserve livery to the series requirements and created/applied their team decals to all 3 , then I would would drop one of the designated teams.
As for sponsor and team...your sponsor is Gulf it seems, and since team names are designated, the "Life is Good" could simply be another "sponsor phrase" or just an aspect of the livery.
Example, if you chose JDX Racing, grab the decal and put it on each side of the car and your done.
And for the wheels, keep an eye in the mileage exchange over the next few weeks and try to source these wheels. Gotta be uniform. 😉

Last edited:
United States
Bel Air, MD
II-NOVA-II
Alright fellas, with Sand's entry as a primary for Season 3, we have met the 14 driver minimum I needed. Season 3 is officially a go. Still have 2 open primary spots available that I'm sure we will fill before the opening Event. I will be working on livery edits over the next week or two and will be forwarding links as necessary. Looking forward to racing again soon.

United States
San Jose
Xrad-11
I'll pass. A history of too many early retirements in multiple series. Thanks for the interest.
What did you mean, ”I’ll pass”? You have no reason to say anything of my early retirements. I have a life and things change. I still want to race here. What’s the big deal? I was never a no show. I gave notice as required.

Last edited:
United States
Bel Air, MD
II-NOVA-II
What did you mean, ”I’ll pass”? You have no reason to say anything of my early retirements. I have a life and things change. I still want to race here. What’s the big deal? I was never a no show. I gave notice as required.
I completely understand and accept a driver's retirement due to life responsibilities and would welcome anyone back that retired for that reason.
However, if I remember correctly, after multiple complaints and attempts to adjust your bop in the Michelin series, an ultimatum was given to me that if your bop was not adjusted you would leave. With your pace still at the top of the class, I did not oblige, and you in turn retired from both the Michelin series and the Porsche series the next day.
Not interested in entertaining that type of sportsmanship. Good luck with your racing ventures elsewhere.

Last edited:
United States
Bel Air, MD
II-NOVA-II
I would like to return for season 3 under my new with the legend Yugofan.
Team Kelly-Moss.
Number : 10
Using current livery.
Here she is @Harry Rowley :
PS_App_20210629_092445~2.jpeg

See you in a few weeks, and good luck to you and @Yugofan for the team effort. :cheers:

United States
Bel Air, MD
II-NOVA-II
@Roman_GT23
As our Season 2 Champion of the Snail-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge, I decided to offer a personalized version of this livery with your number 23, and Season 2 trophy emblems. Last year, I had over 6 hours in this rendering. As a Congratulations, I felt it fitting to offer it up for use in Season 3 at your discretion. Enjoy. :cheers:
PS_App_20210630_084736~2.jpeg
PS_App_20210630_084741~2.jpeg

PS_App_20210630_084209~2.jpeg
PS_App_20210630_084215~2.jpeg
PS_App_20210630_084224~3.jpeg
PS_App_20210630_084220~2.jpeg
PS_App_20210630_084229~2.jpeg
See you in a few weeks.

United States
United States
@Roman_GT23
As our Season 2 Champion of the Snail-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge, I decided to offer a personalized version of this livery with your number 23, and Season 2 trophy emblems. Last year, I had over 6 hours in this rendering. As a Congratulations, I felt it fitting to offer it up for use in Season 3 at your discretion. Enjoy. :cheers:
View attachment 1064104View attachment 1064105
See you in a few weeks.
It's just missing those thug lyfe details Phlano and I rocked for the 2nd half of the season. Other than that I'll take it!!!

United States
Bel Air, MD
II-NOVA-II
Does anyone run practice sessions? If so where can I find such announcements and join in?
As the season opener draws closer, I'm sure you'll see more practice rooms pop up. Most drivers post here in the thread when a room is open. Also, take a look at the drivers list and shoot out some psn friend requests as well. See on track soon.

United States
United States
Rotary_pilot13
I will be out of town the next two weeks, getting back late afternoon or evening on race day. Depending on travel, getting the equipment back, etc., I won't know until late on race day.