*COMPLETED* SNAIL-Porsche GT3 SuperCup Challenge: Congrats to our Season 3 Champ, fruitloop31!!Finished 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,140 comments

Who's open to moving this Series to ACC after this season in Sept. '22?

• I have a PS5 and a copy of ACC and am ready to race for next season.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I have a PS5, and would purchase ACC to continue racing the Porsche Cup

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I am getting PS5 soon and would purchase ACC to be ready to race in Sept. '22

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I plan to get the PS5, but won't have it by September.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I have no plans to get the PS5 in the short term.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
My Fridays have opened up. I know primary drivers from last season still have til July 1, but if another primary spot opens, I would be interested.
Very happy to hear it, and your in luck. You do not need to wait until after July 1st since 3 primaries have resigned to Reserve duty for Season 3. At this point, feel free to select a number that does not conflict with the other entries so far, and announce which team you would like to race under from the list linked at the bottom of the 1st post. I have pre-rendered liveries available for whichever you choose, or feel free to render your own to the series requirements noted in the 1st post. Let me know. Glad to have you on the full time roster.:cheers:

Very happy to hear it, and your in luck. You do not need to wait until after July 1st since 3 primaries have resigned to Reserve duty for Season 3. At this point, feel free to select a number that does not conflict with the other entries so far, and announce which team you would like to race under from the list linked at the bottom of the 1st post. I have pre-rendered liveries available for whichever you choose, or feel free to render your own to the series requirements noted in the 1st post. Let me know. Glad to have you on the full time roster.:cheers:
I'll take #64 and a pre rendered livery, if you would. Can slot me into any team spot.

I think I will choose #5.

Maybe drive on an “as needed” basis if I’m available as a reserve driver.
Glad to have you on the reserve roster, but as a reserve, the car number and livery will be dependent on which team you fill in for and the team livery issued for that event. Dedicated liveries and number choice are reserved for the primary driver roster for this series. I'll update the roster with you entered as a reserve.:cheers:

3.) I would like to return for Season 3 under a new team, and would like to be offered a pre-rendered team livery when a team and teammate is chosen.
Team:
Number:12
Great to have you back. Please have a look at the invitation link displaying the remaining teams and openings and announce when ready.:cheers:

Breaking Porsche Cup News:
@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish has resigned from TPC Racing for Season 3 and will be taking a Reserve Driver for Hire status for the season.
With that announcement, TPC Racing has reached out and found a replacement driver to team up with II-NOVA-II to help challenge for the Teams Championship. Welcome @MrDonovan to TPC Racing. The new team driver should have a new livery on display in the coming weeks. The TPC Racing team principle was quoted: "Flying Lizard Motorsports has been put on notice for Season 3....we're coming for that title"
More news to follow as the pre-season preparations begin.;)

Breaking Porsche Cup News:
@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish has resigned from TPC Racing for Season 3 and will be taking a Reserve Driver for Hire status for the season.
With that announcement, TPC Racing has reached out and found a replacement driver to team up with II-NOVA-II to help challenge for the Teams Championship. Welcome @MrDonovan to TPC Racing. The new team driver should have a new livery on display in the coming weeks. The TPC Racing team principle was quoted: "Flying Lizard Motorsports has been put on notice for Season 3....we're coming for that title"
More news to follow as the pre-season preparations begin.;)

Team Response from Flying Lizard Motorsports...

hqdefault.jpg

Calling on all drivers who have signed back up with a primary entry, I need some help on new primary driver recruitment for Season 3. It seems enthusiasm over the series has started to slightly dwindle among some of us. While we are being afforded a strong Reserve driver pool, I still would rather have the primary roster full or close to full leading into the new season. Part of what makes this series and its format work is the large grids. This leaves me at a crossroad as I have said many times that I'll keep the series going as long as there is enough interest to support it. At the moment, we are sitting at 11 primary drivers. Imo, for it to be worth the time to organize and run the series for Season 3, we need to pick up 3 more drivers (14 primary) to go green for Season 3. I'm ok having to slot in 2 reserves per event, but not too keen on trying to slot in 4-5 drivers every event.
So I'm asking everyone to reach out to other groups and try to introduce them to the series and the thread, and if any Reserves have a change of heart and would like to bump back up to primary status, that is welcome and would certainly help too. The cutoff will be July 16th to get the numbers we need. Here's to hoping we can secure the roster we need to make Season 3 another good one. Thanks fellas.

Howdy y'all! I see you are looking for some new primary drivers! Im new to the gtplanet site and i am looking for assistance in entering this series! All help is appreciated and i hope i can join your community!

-Matt
I'm at work at the moment, but I will pm you later this afternoon with a formal welcome and further instructions on the sign up process. Glad you found us.

I would like to join for Season 3 under a new team, and would like to be offered a pre-rendered team livery when a team and teammate is chosen.
Team: ACI Motorsport
Number: 13

Looking forward to racing with yall!

-Matt

Just sent you a sample livery of Team Life Is Good car.
Hey, have a look at the link at the bottom of first post. Need to select a team from the list provided. Keep the " Life is good" decal on the car, but see my gtsport profile to source the decal for whatever team you choose.
Car looks great. Only other changes needed are the mirrors need to be yellow and the wheels need to be the BBS-RI-D in standard size, any color. Otherwise, perfect rendering. Send final when you can.👍

So I am somewhat confused. I don’t see a list of team names I have to choose from? So I can be Life is Good but I have to choose additional team decals? The link to your decals has a bunch of stuff so I’m not which ones you want me to use or where exactly to put them.

I guess I’m confused as to what team decals are vs sponsor vs team name?
I don’t own the BBS wheel type you require. The ones I chose are the stock wheels.

Seems like the GT4 livery is basically the same so I’m not sure what I’m missing.

Last edited:
Back