*COMPLETED* SNAIL-Porsche GT3 SuperCup Challenge: Congrats to our Season 3 Champ, fruitloop31!!Finished 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,140 comments

Who's open to moving this Series to ACC after this season in Sept. '22?

• I have a PS5 and a copy of ACC and am ready to race for next season.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I have a PS5, and would purchase ACC to continue racing the Porsche Cup

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I am getting PS5 soon and would purchase ACC to be ready to race in Sept. '22

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I plan to get the PS5, but won't have it by September.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I have no plans to get the PS5 in the short term.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
So I am somewhat confused. I don’t see a list of team names I have to choose from? So I can be Life is Good but I have to choose additional team decals? The link to your decals has a bunch of stuff so I’m not which ones you want me to use or where exactly to put them.

I guess I’m confused as to what team decals are vs sponsor vs team name?
I don’t own the BBS wheel type you require. The ones I chose are the stock wheels.

Seems like the GT4 livery is basically the same so I’m not sure what I’m missing.
If you scroll down you'll see the team names. Because I provide a number of pre-rendered liveries to some primary drivers and the reserve liveries for each team (to maintain uniformity), real world team names are being used. Only exception I'd make is if 2 drivers put a team together rendered their liveries and a reserve livery to the series requirements and created/applied their team decals to all 3 , then I would would drop one of the designated teams.
As for sponsor and team...your sponsor is Gulf it seems, and since team names are designated, the "Life is Good" could simply be another "sponsor phrase" or just an aspect of the livery.
Example, if you chose JDX Racing, grab the decal and put it on each side of the car and your done.
And for the wheels, keep an eye in the mileage exchange over the next few weeks and try to source these wheels. Gotta be uniform. 😉

Last edited:
Alright fellas, with Sand's entry as a primary for Season 3, we have met the 14 driver minimum I needed. Season 3 is officially a go. Still have 2 open primary spots available that I'm sure we will fill before the opening Event. I will be working on livery edits over the next week or two and will be forwarding links as necessary. Looking forward to racing again soon.

I'll pass. A history of too many early retirements in multiple series. Thanks for the interest.
What did you mean, ”I’ll pass”? You have no reason to say anything of my early retirements. I have a life and things change. I still want to race here. What’s the big deal? I was never a no show. I gave notice as required.

Last edited:
What did you mean, ”I’ll pass”? You have no reason to say anything of my early retirements. I have a life and things change. I still want to race here. What’s the big deal? I was never a no show. I gave notice as required.
I completely understand and accept a driver's retirement due to life responsibilities and would welcome anyone back that retired for that reason.
However, if I remember correctly, after multiple complaints and attempts to adjust your bop in the Michelin series, an ultimatum was given to me that if your bop was not adjusted you would leave. With your pace still at the top of the class, I did not oblige, and you in turn retired from both the Michelin series and the Porsche series the next day.
Not interested in entertaining that type of sportsmanship. Good luck with your racing ventures elsewhere.

Last edited:
I would like to return for season 3 under my new with the legend Yugofan.
Team Kelly-Moss.
Number : 10
Using current livery.
Here she is @Harry Rowley :
PS_App_20210629_092445~2.jpeg

See you in a few weeks, and good luck to you and @Yugofan for the team effort. :cheers:

@Roman_GT23
As our Season 2 Champion of the Snail-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge, I decided to offer a personalized version of this livery with your number 23, and Season 2 trophy emblems. Last year, I had over 6 hours in this rendering. As a Congratulations, I felt it fitting to offer it up for use in Season 3 at your discretion. Enjoy. :cheers:
PS_App_20210630_084736~2.jpeg
PS_App_20210630_084741~2.jpeg

PS_App_20210630_084209~2.jpeg
PS_App_20210630_084215~2.jpeg
PS_App_20210630_084224~3.jpeg
PS_App_20210630_084220~2.jpeg
PS_App_20210630_084229~2.jpeg
See you in a few weeks.

@Roman_GT23
As our Season 2 Champion of the Snail-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge, I decided to offer a personalized version of this livery with your number 23, and Season 2 trophy emblems. Last year, I had over 6 hours in this rendering. As a Congratulations, I felt it fitting to offer it up for use in Season 3 at your discretion. Enjoy. :cheers:
View attachment 1064104View attachment 1064105
See you in a few weeks.
It's just missing those thug lyfe details Phlano and I rocked for the 2nd half of the season. Other than that I'll take it!!!

Does anyone run practice sessions? If so where can I find such announcements and join in?
As the season opener draws closer, I'm sure you'll see more practice rooms pop up. Most drivers post here in the thread when a room is open. Also, take a look at the drivers list and shoot out some psn friend requests as well. See on track soon.

I will be out of town the next two weeks, getting back late afternoon or evening on race day. Depending on travel, getting the equipment back, etc., I won't know until late on race day.

S3 Porsche GT3 Cup Banner-1.png

Race Event Details Post
Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge
Season 3 Opener

Event #1,
Friday, August 13th, 2021, 9pm est
at Fuji F (with chicane)
17:15 Fine Weather

Race Event Settings and Details
Track: Fuji F (with chicane)
Time of Day: 17:15
Conditions: Fine Weather
Race1 Laps: (24 laps/40+min), Fastest First
Race 2 Laps: (24 laps/40+min), Reverse Grid

Vehicle
'16 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
491hp
2723lbs
Tuning Permitted

Approx Avg lap time spread: mid 1:40's to 1:41's
Fastest lap Potential: low 1:40's

Be sure to check your specs:
Next Event Ballast and Weight Chart

-Above are all the Event #1 details for anyone who would like to get an early jump on some practice/lapping sessions.
Standard Lobby Settings
Basic Settings

Room Mode: Practice/Race
Room Privacy: Public *
Room Settings
Room Name: Snail Porsche GT3 Cup. Event #1-12 (Date)- Members only
Race Type: Race for Real
Fixed Room Ownership: No **
Max no of participants: 16
Required Sportsmanship Rating --
Required Sportsmanship Rating --
Track Settings
Track: As per Race Date
Select Condition: As per Race Date
Laps: # of laps to = 40 minutes
Race Settings
Start Type: Grid Start
Grid Order: R1: Fastest First / R2: Reverse Grid Based on Previous Results***
Grid
Boost: None
Slip Stream Strength: Real
Visible Damage: On
Mechanical Damage: Light
Tire Wear: 1x
Fuel Consumption: 1x
Initial Fuel: Default
Grip Red. On Wet Track / Track Edge: Real
Race Finish Delay: 120 sec
Overtaking System Usage Time Multiplier: Default
Qualifier Settings Time Limit: none
Qualifying Continuation Time: none
Tire Wear during Qualifying: N/A
Fuel Consumption Qualifying: N/A
Regulation Settings
Filter by Category: N500
Balance of Performance: Off
Power Limit: 491hp
Weight: 2723 lbs
Maximum Tire Rating: Racing Medium (RM)
Minimum Tire Rating: Racing Hard (RH)
Livery Restrictions: No Limit
Type of Racing Number: No Limit
Assign Car Number Automatically: None
Tuning: No Limit
Kart Usage: Off
Ghosting During Race: None
Shortcut Penalty: None
Wall Collision Penalty: None
Wall Collision Detection: Default
Side Contact Penalty: Off
Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collission: Off
Replace Car at Course Out: Off
Flag Rules: Off
Limit Driving Options
Countersteering Assist: Prohibited
Active Stability Management (ASM): Prohibited
Driving Line Assist: Prohibited
Traction Control: Prohibited
ABS: No Limit
Auto-Drive: Prohibited

-Confirmation to Attend Post/Reminder will be posted to the thread by Friday, August 6th. Please look in on this thread and reply here or via psn.
(Any Drivers who wish to confirm attendance early may do so at any time).
Reminder: Reserve driver priority is based on date and time availability was confirmed.

See most of you for some practice sessions, and the rest of you on the 13th.

S3 Porsche GT3 Cup Spotter SVG file main primary roster.png

Snail Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge
Season 3 Opener
Event #1

at Fuji F (w' chicane)
Friday, August 13th, 2021
at 9:00pm est
Confirmation Reminder Post

To all Drivers tagged in this post: with it being Summertime and everyone working around plans, I figured I'd post this confirmation reminder a few days early. Please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Thursday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.
Below are links for easy reference for policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

1st Post of Thread (All series information can be found here)

Confirmation and Absentee Policy

Reserve Driver Process and Information

Be sure to check your specs:
Next Event Ballast and Weight Chart

A reminder to the Reserve Drivers:
-open/available grid spot priority on race night is given to the Reserve drivers who confirm their availability first. Whether you confirmed early, or after the Confirmation Reminder Post is posted, your confirmation of availability date and time will be referenced for priority on race night. Confirm early to give you the best chances to race if abcense(s) occur.

2 grid spots are currently OPEN and in need of Reserve Drivers for Event #1.

Anyone with a 👍 has been confirmed and noted to be present for Friday, August 13th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (day before race night)
Please reply either way

Looking forward to our next race at:

Fuji F for Event #1, see Race Details
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice.) See you all on track.:cheers:

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Primary Drivers List (16)
👍 @llNovall /II-NOVA-II (Platinum)
👍 @Phlano099 /Phlano_099 (Platinum)
👍 @Roman_GT23 /Roman_GT23 (Platinum)
👍 @TEX36 / TEX-36 (Gold)
👍 @Bologna_Duc /Bologna_Duc (Platinum)
👍 @MrDonovan /MrDonovan (Gold)
👍 @Deal24 /fullerbunch (Gold)
👍 @Yugofan /Yugofan (Platinum)
@Harry Rowley /Harry_Rowley_10 (Gold)
(?) @Rotary_Pilot /Rotary_pilot13 (Gold)
👍 @Noob01_lmdead /rauljimenez76 (Gold)
👍 @IceWarden /Ice_Warden (Gold)
(X) @LSGtheSkyChef / distant_crowd2 (Gold) (2nd)
👍 @socalnatv /Sand_68 (Platinum)
👍 @Clean Racer /GentlemanRacing (Gold)
OPEN Primary Roster Spot (1st)

Reserve Drivers (no specific priority order)
(?) @Fudman420 /Fudman420 (Gold)
👍 @aedenmaddok /aedonmaddok (Gold) 1st Reserve
👍 @GTP_Guido /TPC_Guido (Gold) (2nd Reserve)
(?) @Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142 (Platinum)
@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (Platinum)
@GTR4MROD /GTR4MROD (Gold)
@Stryker13 /DrSpyderPig (Platinum)
@Moby45 /Moby45 (Platinum)

I plan to have a practice room open on this Saturday evening for anyone interested in running some races. Hope to see some of you then, and the rest of you on Friday the 13th😳.

Btw, I plan to have a few late afternoon practices this week and next after work...between 4-5pm est.

Last edited:
Back