*COMPLETED* SNAIL-Porsche GT3 SuperCup Challenge: Congrats to our Season 3 Champ, fruitloop31!!Finished 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,140 comments

Who's open to moving this Series to ACC after this season in Sept. '22?

• I have a PS5 and a copy of ACC and am ready to race for next season.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I have a PS5, and would purchase ACC to continue racing the Porsche Cup

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I am getting PS5 soon and would purchase ACC to be ready to race in Sept. '22

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I plan to get the PS5, but won't have it by September.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I have no plans to get the PS5 in the short term.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Forgive my late confirmation - family issues. I will be there ….. with intentional determination.

@aedenmaddok
You will be racing for the 1st open Reserve slot which is the vacant primary spot with Wright Motorsports in the #73 Porsche. Grab the link below to outfit your car. See ya on race night.
PS_App_20210709_124706_2.jpeg.jpg

I‘m in, if there is an open spot.
Your noted as 2nd Reserve and are guaranteed your entry for Event #1. You will be racing in place of @LSGtheSkyChef for the ACI Motorsports team with @Rotary_Pilot in the #17 Porsche. The Reserve livery link is provided below. Great to have you on the grid for our opening event of Season 3. :cheers:
PS_App_20210705_090356_2.jpeg.jpg

Your noted as 2nd Reserve and are guaranteed your entry for Event #1. You will be racing in place of @LSGtheSkyChef for the ACI Motorsports team with @Rotary_Pilot in the #17 Porsche. The Reserve livery link is provided below. Great to have you on the grid for our opening event of Season 3. :cheers:
View attachment 1072407
Thank you, I‘m looking forward to see you all on track. :cheers:

I'm not going to make it, won't be home until very late Friday.
@MikeGrove
You will be guaranteed your entry as our 3rd Reserve driver for Event #1 at Fuji racing for @Rotary_Pilot in his #64 ACI Motorsports Porsche to be teamed up with our other Reserve entry @GTP_Guido for the team effort. Grab the link below and outfit your car before entering the race room, and be sure to set your BoP weight back to the stock 2723lbs/491hp and race hard tires to start the season. BoP chart can always be found in Post #2 of the thread. See you Friday, and good luck.
PS_App_20210810_023142.jpeg

@MikeGrove
You will be guaranteed your entry as our 3rd Reserve driver for Event #1 at Fuji racing for @Rotary_Pilot in his #64 ACI Motorsports Porsche to be teamed up with our other Reserve entry @GTP_Guido for the team effort. Grab the link below and outfit your car before entering the race room, and be sure to set your BoP weight back to the stock 2723lbs/491hp and race hard tires to start the season. BoP chart can always be found in Post #2 of the thread. See you Friday, and good luck.
View attachment 1073460
Hope he really has those alarms set now :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back