*COMPLETED* SNAIL-Porsche GT3 SuperCup Challenge: Congrats to our Season 3 Champ, fruitloop31!!Finished 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,140 comments

Who's open to moving this Series to ACC after this season in Sept. '22?

• I have a PS5 and a copy of ACC and am ready to race for next season.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I have a PS5, and would purchase ACC to continue racing the Porsche Cup

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I am getting PS5 soon and would purchase ACC to be ready to race in Sept. '22

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I plan to get the PS5, but won't have it by September.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I have no plans to get the PS5 in the short term.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
I’ve tested every tune that I’ve ever copied since season one. After hundreds of laps, my best is 2:05.1

2AA4EBDE-E8BB-474A-B2C3-4A266547D541.jpeg

Last edited:
@llNovall

I need to cancel my entry in this Friday’s event.

Something has come up so I’m out for this one.

Good luck
Thanks for the early notice. Hope to catch you at our next one. :cheers:
@Rob Brown
Is your confirmation from last week still valid for this Friday? If so, @Bambi will be our 1st Reserve for Ice_Warden of Ngt Motorsport, and you would be our 2nd to cover @socalnatv of JDX Racing. Let me know. I'll have livery links sent to you fellas some time tomorrow.

Last edited:
I would like to sign up!
Very happy to have you join us. I will be sending you a pm this evening or sometime tomorrow morning with details. With this post, you are filling our final primary entry for this series and are guaranteed your entry beginning with tomorrow night's event if your available. Keep an eye open for the pm to come.

@llNovall, I apologize for the late notice but I feel that it will be best if I withdraw my participation for tomorrow’s event. I have had a lot going on lately and I’ll likely need to commit my time tomorrow evening elsewhere. I hope you understand.

Regards,
Bambi

Back