*COMPLETED* SNAIL-Porsche GT3 SuperCup Challenge: Congrats to our Season 3 Champ, fruitloop31!!Finished 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,140 comments

Who's open to moving this Series to ACC after this season in Sept. '22?

• I have a PS5 and a copy of ACC and am ready to race for next season.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I have a PS5, and would purchase ACC to continue racing the Porsche Cup

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I am getting PS5 soon and would purchase ACC to be ready to race in Sept. '22

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I plan to get the PS5, but won't have it by September.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I have no plans to get the PS5 in the short term.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
I'd like to announce, that via pm, @fruitloop31 has accepted the final primary roster opening for Season 3 for the Wright Motorsports team alongside @Clean Racer. This will go into effect after event #1, since the spot was vacant so close to the opener, and has already been assigned to a Reserve driver for this event. The roster, driver profile page, and spotters guide will be updated with his entry. Welcome aboard and good luck for the season.:cheers:

Hope he really has those alarms set now :cheers:
2826E552-2C30-4B8B-B01B-4A2278FB02E9.png

Last edited:
I'd like to announce, that via pm, @fruitloop31 has accepted the final primary roster opening for Season 3 for the Wright Motorsports team alongside @Clean Racer. This will go into effect after event #1, since the spot was vacant so close to the opener, and has already been assigned to a Reserve driver for this event. The roster, driver profile page, and spotters guide will be updated with his entry. Welcome aboard and good luck for the season.:cheers:
More aliens…yay?

I need folks in the series to send me Friend Requests.

Also, anyone planning a Practice session tonight?
@llNovall /II-NOVA-II (Platinum)
@Phlano099 /@Phlano_099 (Platinum)
@Roman_GT23 /Roman_GT23 (Platinum)
@TEX36 / TEX-36 (Gold)
@Bologna_Duc /Bologna_Duc (Platinum)
@MrDonovan /MrDonovan (Gold)
@Deal24 /fullerbunch (Gold)
@Yugofan /Yugofan (Platinum)
@Harry Rowley /Harry_Rowley_10 (Gold)
@Rotary_Pilot /Rotary_pilot13 (Gold)
@Noob01_lmdead /rauljimenez76 (Gold)
@IceWarden /Ice_Warden (Gold)
@LSGtheSkyChef / distant_crowd2 (Gold)
@socalnatv /Sand_68 (Platinum)
@Clean Racer /GentlemanRacing (Gold)
@fruitloop31 / fruitloop31 (Platinum)
Reserve Drivers (no specific priority order)
@Fudman420 /Fudman420 (Gold)
@aedenmaddok /aedonmaddok (Gold)
@GTP_Guido /TPC_Guido (Gold)
@Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142 (Platinum)
@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (Platinum)
@GTR4MROD /GTR4MROD (Gold)
@Stryker13 /DrSpyderPig (Platinum)
@Moby45 /Moby45 (Platinum)
@MikeGrove / (Platinum)

Do my eyes deceive me? I see Gentleman Racing! It's been a long time.

He is a great racer Nova and ran a pretty fun GT4 league a while back.
I've raced with him before, and as a matter of fact,, he was with us in the Porsches early in Season 1 before the series evolved to its current form. He is very clean and fun to race.
And oh yeah, I followed his Gt4 league...if only my schedule at the time would have allowed, I would have beeinracing in it. And the broadcasts were awesome. I think I watched just about every one he published. Glad to have him back with us for the new season.👍

I've raced with him before, and as a matter of fact,, he was with us in the Porsches early in Season 1 before the series evolved to its current form. He is very clean and fun to race.
And oh yeah, I followed his Gt4 league...if only my schedule at the time would have allowed, I would have beeinracing in it. And the broadcasts were awesome. I think I watched just about every one he published. Glad to have him back with us for the new season.👍
I too watched every one he published. Good stuff

S3 Porsche GT3 Cup Spotter SVG file Event #1.png

Pre-Race Drivers Briefing
Event #1
at Fuji F (w' chicane)
August 13th, 2021

Season 3. Time to finally fire up another one. And, where better to start this season than Fuji F. We have a great drivers roster with a strong and deep Reserve roster this season, so I'm hopeful in having a full grid for all events.

Fuji has given us some very close races and battles in this series, and I'm expecting as much for tomorrow night.

Good luck to all of our returning drivers and those drivers new to the series. Should be a great season ahead.
A reminder to all drivers to be patient, especially in the opening laps and busy race traffic. Hold your lines and observe your opponent's corner rights when in close battles. Lets continue to uphold the standards that Snail is known for.
No specific areas of question.
2 wheels inside the white line on runoff areas, or on the red/white curbing at all times.
Screenshot_20210812-174239_Samsung Internet.jpg
Fuel should not become a factor for this event, but be mindful to adjust if necessary.

As a reminder to all drivers, please verify your weight, and apply any issued and required success ballast based on the chart HERE.

Also, drivers are reminded that this series implements a success ballast and class graduating structure. Be sure to secure as many points as you can, even if its towards the back side of the grid....They add up over the 2 races in the event night.
See Tab 2.3 in the first post if you haven't already for Success Ballast details.

Race Room opens for entry and warmup at 9pm est. Please verify you are on the correct tires and in the correct livery. All entries must be in before qualifying which is set to start at 9:15pm est.
(Primary Party Chat will be opened just before the room creation)

Event #1 Grid and Roster Status
For our Season 3 Opener, we will have a full grid despite 3 primary drivers reported absent. 13 of our Primary Drivers have confirmed attending with 3 reserves set to fill in for the night and 2 Reserves on standby.
1.) The 1st slot was the final open primary spot of the Wright Motorsports team that was yet to be filled until this week. It has been promised to and will be covered by our 1st confirmed available reserve, @aedenmaddok in the No. 73 Porsche.
2.) @LSGtheSkyChef of ACI Motorsports has reported absent for the event and will be covered by our 2nd confirmed available reserve @GTP_Guido in the No. 17 ACI Motorsport Porsche .
3.) @Rotary_Pilot of ACI Motorsports has reported absent for the event and will be covered by our 3rd confirmed available reserve, @MikeGrove in the No. 64 ACI Motorsports Porsche.

@fruitloop31 is our 4th Reserve for this event, and @Fudman420 changed from tentative to available leaving him as our 5th Reserve. I will tag or pm you guys if one or both of you are needed between now and race time.

Below is our grid for Friday night:
@llNovall /II-NOVA-II (Platinum)
@Phlano099 /@Phlano_099 (Platinum)
@Roman_GT23 /Roman_GT23 (Platinum)
@TEX36 / TEX-36 (Gold)
@Bologna_Duc /Bologna_Duc (Platinum)
@MrDonovan /MrDonovan (Gold)
@Deal24 /fullerbunch (Gold)
@Yugofan /Yugofan (Platinum)
@Harry Rowley /Harry_Rowley_10 (Gold)
@Rotary_Pilot /Rotary_pilot13 (Gold)
@Noob01_lmdead /rauljimenez76 (Gold)
@IceWarden /Ice_Warden (Gold)
@LSGtheSkyChef / distant_crowd2 (Gold)
@socalnatv /Sand_68 (Platinum)
@Clean Racer /GentlemanRacing (Gold)
@aedenmaddok /aedonmaddok (Gold) 1st R
@GTP_Guido /TPC_Guido (Gold) 2nd R
@MikeGrove / (Platinum) 3rd R

@fruitloop31 / fruitloop31 (Platinum) 4th R
@Fudman420 /Fudman420 (Gold) 5th R

Reserve Drivers (no specific priority order)
@Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142 (Platinum)
@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (Platinum)
@GTR4MROD /GTR4MROD (Gold)
@Stryker13 /DrSpyderPig (Platinum)
@Moby45 /Moby45 (Platinum)

Any additional Reserves available, please reply in case an spot opens last minute.
Lets have a clean and competitive race night typical of our Snail standards, and good luck to all drivers on the grid for Event #1. :cheers:

Last edited:
Apologies to @Phlano099 - coming out of turn 1 on lap 17. I got a good exit but tapped your rear quarter and spun you. I waited to let you past.

Then, on lap 22 I had nowhere to go but after taking a closer look at it I could have backed off instead of going for the inside of the chicane. I waited that time as well.

Rust is no excuse. I'll be more careful.

Edit: this was in Race 2.

Last edited:
I have reviewed the series details and would like to participate in this series as a reserve driver.
Hey Bambi,
Great to have you join us as a Reserve Driver this season. Reserve priority for this series is given based on 1st to confirm available among the Reserve driver pool for each event. You can confirm your status at any time after an event up to the opening of the race room at 9pm est of the next event. Typically, the first 2-3 reserve drivers to confirm available find an opening on race night. Reserve liveries for the team you are covering for will be shared and linked to you for use on that race night. I'll get you added to the roster shortly, and if you have any questions, let me know. Hope to see you at our next event in a few weeks.:cheers:

It’s looking like I will have this afternoon off, as well as tomorrow, before we travel to St. Louis for the next race weekend.

Looking to potentially test a car between now and then if any team is willing to let me “borrow a car.”

Back