*COMPLETED* SNAIL-Porsche GT3 SuperCup Challenge: Congrats to our Season 3 Champ, fruitloop31!!Finished 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,140 comments

Who's open to moving this Series to ACC after this season in Sept. '22?

• I have a PS5 and a copy of ACC and am ready to race for next season.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I have a PS5, and would purchase ACC to continue racing the Porsche Cup

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I am getting PS5 soon and would purchase ACC to be ready to race in Sept. '22

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I plan to get the PS5, but won't have it by September.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I have no plans to get the PS5 in the short term.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Confirming
Ok. I'm going to have to change it from confirmed to ? (tentative). I might have to drop on a dime for personal reasons (I'm ok but someone close to me is going through a rough time). Honestly, wouldn't know for sure up until qualy starts but I'll try to give an update around the standard time needed to confirm or pull out of the event.

Reminder to Confirm Race Status

The following primary drivers are asked to confirm their status for this Friday's Event #4 at Autopolis International.
@Phlano099
@Rob Brown
@LSGtheSkyChef
@MrDonovan

There is currently 1 vacant primary spot open since @Clean Racer was MIA for last event. If no one claims the opening, it will default back to him.
All current reserve Drivers are eligible if interested.
Currently, we have 1 absence reported, and is currently covered by @Fudman420.
2 primary drivers are tentative at the moment. Any Reserves interested in racing Friday night and available, please confirm.
@Stryker13
@Megabytesize
@Bambi
@Rotary_Pilot
@aedenmaddok
@GTR4MROD

Last edited:
Calling on all member drivers:
New recuritment efforts
and help needed.
Let's start by me thanking everyone who is still strongly committed and active for the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge. I have always said, I will keep these series going as long as the interest and activity helps maintain it. With that said, I know life and plans come up, and alot happens with changes over the course of a year leaving this and our other series at risk of losing quality drivers throughout a season. We've already had to postpone 1 event for very low turnout (including myself on that one), bounced back with a strong Event #3 make up date grid, but not looking good so far for Event #4.
We have 1 absence which has been covered by a Reserve, but as it stands we have 5 primary drivers tenative, 3 primary drivers yet to confirm their status, and only 2 of our Reserves tentative for coverage. I'm hoping some of our tentatives and yet to reply's fall our way to make a decent grid, but as things stand we're looking at 7 drivers. What looked like a very strong Reserve roster for this season in anticipation for situations like these, it has kind of dwindled as of late with very little activity or ability to cover when primary drivers are not able to race.

To avoid the potential "beginning of the end" for this series, I want to push some new recruitment. I'd ask that if anyone is running practice rooms, to place "Recruiting" in the heading and if anyone sticks around or seems interested to take down their psn name and forward it to me. I will then forward our series link their way.
Also, if any of our current drivers know someone who might be a good fit for the series or who might be interested, forward them the link, and let them know we do have a primary opening available, and plenty of Reserve Driver roster room/needs.
Continued recruitment, I think, will be necessary to keep this series strong enough to carry us out to the end of the current season. From there, we'll see where it all goes. Thanks in advance for everyones help.

Event #4 Pre Race Briefing will be out early Friday.

@llNovall /II-NOVA-II (Platinum)
@Phlano099 /@Phlano_099 (Platinum)
@Roman_GT23 /Roman_GT23 (Platinum)
@MrDonovan /MrDonovan (Gold)
@Deal24 /fullerbunch (Gold)
@Yugofan /Yugofan (Platinum)
@Harry Rowley /Harry_Rowley_10 (Gold)
@Noob01_lmdead /rauljimenez76 (Gold)
@IceWarden /Ice_Warden (Gold)
@LSGtheSkyChef / distant_crowd2 (Gold)
@socalnatv /Sand_68 (Platinum)
@fruitloop31 / fruitloop31 (Platinum)
@MikeGrove / (Platinum)
@JDMKING13 / jdmking13 (Gold)
@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (Platinum)
OPEN PRIMARY SPOT
Reserve Drivers (no specific priority order)
@Fudman420 /Fudman420 (Gold)
@aedenmaddok /aedonmaddok (Gold)
@Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142 (Platinum)
@Stryker13 /DrSpyderPig (Platinum)
@Moby45 /Moby45 (Platinum)
@Rotary_Pilot /Rotary_pilot13 (Gold)

S3 Porsche GT3 Cup Spotter SVG file Event #4.png

Pre-Race Drivers Briefing
Event #4
at Autopolis International
December 3rd, 2021

For Event #4, we are at Autopolis International, a technical course with a handful of blind apex corners and corners that tighten up midway through that will require plenty of throttle control and careful braking. While challenging, there are plenty of places to close and execute overtakes, but patience will be required, and for those on the other end who take on a more defensive strategy, good car placement and a defensive line can and will make the attempts by attacking drivers that much more difficult.
As always, patience, minimal mistakes, and great lap consistency yields the best results.
Good luck to all drivers attending tonight.

Again, a reminder to all drivers to be patient, especially in the opening laps and busy race traffic. Hold your lines and observe your opponent's corner rights when in close battles. Lets continue to uphold the standards that Snail is known for.
No specific areas of question.
2 wheels inside the white line on runoff areas, or on the red/white curbing at all times.
(Corners can be clipped aggressively, but keep it legal)
Screenshot_20211203-082945_Samsung Internet.jpg
Fuel should not become a factor for this event, but be mindful to adjust if necessary.

As a reminder to all drivers, please verify your weight, and apply any issued and required success ballast based on the chart HERE.

Also, drivers are reminded that this series implements a success ballast and class graduating structure. Be sure to secure as many points as you can, even if its towards the back side of the grid....They add up over the 2 races in the event night.
See Tab 2.3 in the first post if you haven't already for Success Ballast details.

Race Room opens for entry and warmup at 9pm est. Please verify you are on the correct tires and in the correct livery. All entries must be in before qualifying which is set to start at 9:15pm est.
(Primary Party Chat will be opened just before the room creation)

Please reply below or message me up to 9pm est if any Reserves would like to race. Livery will be sent to you.

Below is our grid for tonight:
👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Primary Drivers List (16)
👍 @llNovall /II-NOVA-II (Platinum)
(X) @Phlano099 /@Phlano_099 (Platinum) (3rd)
(?) @Roman_GT23 /Roman_GT23 (Platinum)
(?) @MrDonovan /MrDonovan (Gold)
👍 @Deal24 /fullerbunch (Gold)
👍 @Yugofan /Yugofan (Platinum)
👍 @Harry Rowley /Harry_Rowley_10 (Gold)
👍 @Noob01_lmdead /rauljimenez76 (Gold)
👍 @IceWarden /Ice_Warden (Gold)
(X) @LSGtheSkyChef /distant_crowd2 (Gold) (2nd)
(X) @socalnatv /Sand_68 (Platinum) (1st)
(X) @fruitloop31 / fruitloop31 (Platinum) (4th)
👍 @MikeGrove / (Platinum)
👍 @JDMKING13 / jdmking13 (Gold)
👍 @Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (Platinum)
👍 @Fudman420 /Fudman420 (Gold) (1st R)
👍 @Rotary_Pilot /Rotary_pilot13 (Gold) (2nd R)
👍 @fullness / Kinetic-Fullness (Platinum)(3rd R)
👍 @Xradkins /Xrad-11 (Platinum) (4th Reserve)
OPEN PRIMARY SPOT

Reserve Drivers (no specific priority order)
@aedenmaddok /aedonmaddok (Gold)
(x) @Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142 (Platinum)
@Stryker13 /DrSpyderPig (Platinum)
@Moby45 /Moby45 (Platinum)

Any additional Reserves or Snail members that are available, please reply if interested in Racing tonight.
Lets have a clean and competitive race night typical of our Snail standards, and good luck to all drivers on the grid for Event #4.

Last edited:
Is there a reserve spot open?
There is one Reserve spot still available for tonight, and we do have a primary grid spot open on the roster as well. If you want the primary spot, I'll issue the current primary livery for that team until you decide if you want to render your own, or if wanting to remain a Reserve, I'll just issue the livery of the team you will be cover for. Let me know.

Last edited:
There is one Reserve spot still available for tonight, and we do have a primary grid spot open on the roster as well. If you want the primary spot, I'll issue the current primary livery for that team until you decide if you want to render your own, or if wanting to remain a Reserve, I'll just issue the livery of the team you will be cover for. Let me know.
I just want to be there for tonight at this point. Send me your livery for either spot. I don't have livery ready in such short notice. Thanks for your help there. See you at 6pm PST

I just want to be there for tonight at this point. Send me your livery for either spot. I don't have livery ready in such short notice. Thanks for your help there. See you at 6pm PST
Here is the Reserve Livery to be used tonight:
Wright Motorsports #73 Porsche.
You will be covering for @fruitloop31 tonight.
See you at race time, and welcome back.

Back