*COMPLETED* SNAIL-Porsche GT3 SuperCup Challenge: Congrats to our Season 3 Champ, fruitloop31!!Finished 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,140 comments

Who's open to moving this Series to ACC after this season in Sept. '22?

• I have a PS5 and a copy of ACC and am ready to race for next season.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I have a PS5, and would purchase ACC to continue racing the Porsche Cup

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I am getting PS5 soon and would purchase ACC to be ready to race in Sept. '22

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I plan to get the PS5, but won't have it by September.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I have no plans to get the PS5 in the short term.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Mid week reminder to Confirm status for this Friday's Porsche Event at Laguna Seca.
One driver has reported absent and has been covered by the first confirmed Reserve, @Trickybrewer .
2 primary drivers are tentative at the moment. Any of the following Reserves tagged below who may be available, please confirm to secure a spot if one happens to open.
Primary Drivers
@Phlano099
@LSGtheSkyChef
@Deal24

Reserve Drivers
@Kermit_2142
@Stryker13
@Megabytesize
@Xradkins
@Rotary_Pilot
@aedenmaddok
@DublDee

I am sadly going to have to decline, I love Laguna but I am stuck in Florida with my setup in Tennessee. Best of luck to those that are competing.

How do I get the snail Porsche livery,for the race on Friday @llNovall
That would be right here:

Your ACI teammate is reported absent. A Reserve has yet to be confirmed available at the moment. The Pre Race Briefing will have everything broken down. See you Friday, and good luck.

Confirm! PM me if there is an opening. Not sure about any BOP setting.
We have 2 more reported absences, so you have a spot for this event.

You are on the JDX team for this event, teamed up with IceWarden.

Grab the livery and get some practice. Good luck and see you Friday.

Oh @Kermit_2142 I would love to have you as a stand in on the Flying Lizards team considering our awesome duel last time we were at Laguna................... :sly:

I found out I'm WFH for the next two weeks at least so I would say my changes of attending are pointing more towards probable
Haha yes last year we had some good racing for sure, I appreciate the mention. I have been keeping my eyes on the thread, will see how I feel Friday if a space is still available. It’ll be a 2am race for me and my schedule isn’t quite a relaxed as it was last season but I may still make a race here and there.

Option-2 If available can I join @llNovall
I’m not good tuning but the low tire wear gets me interested
Hi Kg,
Glad to have you join us. Unfortunately, all primary driver slots are currently occupied, however, we do keep an open Reserve Driver pool with priority to cover absences being given to the first drivers to confirm available after an event is completed. Also, in the event a Primary Driver retires or misses 3 consecutive race nights, the open primary spot is offered to the Reserve pool with the first to reply being awarded the spot. Keep your eyes on the thread, especially in the days after an event is completed.
I will put you on the reserve roster. Be sure to confirm available as soon as possible after each event to secure the best chances of getting a spot on race night. 2-3 spots do generally become available for most race nights. Also, a reserve team livery for the team you cover on a given race night will be provided to you here in the thread. Hit the link, select the "add to collection" option, then go to your garage. In garage, go to livery selection, and to the "Collection" option. The livery will be there for you to outfit your car.

Knowing your pace through the main Snail League and other racing series we have raced in, I'm going to place you straight into the Platinum Class which regulates you to the Racing Hard Compound tires. It will present a challenge, and there will be Gold Class drivers running faster but a bit less consistent. (Once their consistency ramps up, so do their results, and then they get bumped into Platinum) Don't get discouraged by their pace...focus on consistency and minimal mistakes. And be ready to fight for 9th place as hard as you would for 1st.
Car Regulations:
'16 Porsche 911 GT3RS
491 hp
2723lbs
Race hard tires
Tuning Allowed.
See the "List of Tunes" link near the bottom of first post in this thread. There are alot of ready made and shared tunes from past seasons and driver's. I'm sure you'll find something that feels right for you.

Now, I have you noted as our 3rd confirmed available Reserve. Phlano099 is our third driver reported absent which guarantees your entry for this Friday. You will be teamed up with @Roman_GT23 on the Flying Lizard Motorsports team for the night. Please grab the livery below:

Get some practice and get ready for a challenge and some great racing. Good luck and see you tomorrow night. :cheers:

Last edited:
We have 2 more reported absences, so you have a spot for this event.

You are on the JDX team for this event, teamed up with IceWarden.

Grab the livery and get some practice. Good luck and see you Friday.
@Xradkins
Sorry wrong team livery #2. You're covering for the NGT Motorsport team with IceWarden. Grab this one instead. Thanks

Last edited:
Back