*COMPLETED* SNAIL-Porsche GT3 SuperCup Challenge: Congrats to our Season 3 Champ, fruitloop31!!Finished 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,140 comments

Who's open to moving this Series to ACC after this season in Sept. '22?

• I have a PS5 and a copy of ACC and am ready to race for next season.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I have a PS5, and would purchase ACC to continue racing the Porsche Cup

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I am getting PS5 soon and would purchase ACC to be ready to race in Sept. '22

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I plan to get the PS5, but won't have it by September.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I have no plans to get the PS5 in the short term.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Confirm for reserved driver
I have you in as 2nd Reserve. BEeon the ready as I certainly expect at least 1 more absence among one of the 3 remaining drivers yet to confirm. I'll keep you posted and forward a livery once necessary. See you next Friday.

@Kgffy
@aedenmaddok /aedonmaddok (Gold)
@Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142 (Platinum)
@Moby45 /Moby45 (Platinum)
@Xradkins/ Xrad-11 (Platinum)
@SydViscus / Sydviscus (Gold)

Primary Roster opening Available

@Deal24 of NGT Motorsport has been reported absent for 3 consecutive events. While the continued communication is appreciated and the understanding that life gets busy, Deal24 /fullerbunch is required to forfeit the primary grid spot to be freed up for someone who can be present on the grid more consistently. @Deal24 , you have been removed from the primary roster and placed on the Reserve List. On race nights that you know you can make it, be sure to confirm your availability as early as possible to get a spot on the grid if one becomes available.

All current Reserve Drivers tagged above may post to claim the open spot with it being awarded on a first to post basis. The team livery will be sent to you thereafter.

@MikeGrove / (Platinum) is currently ineligible to accept this primary opening, however, if he is available, secures an entry, and races in this upcoming event, he will reinstate his eligibility to accept future primary openings. (@MikeGrove , btw, we have another driver with 2 missed events and if the next is missed, his entry would be open.)

1st Reserve Driver to post their interest in the primary entry gets the spot. Clock starts now.

It is yours sir. I will send the livery link to you via pm, and will be updating the roster, profiles, etc shortly. Welcome to full time status. :cheers:
Damn. Always a brides maid, never a bride.

Ah, did I read that right? Is there a spot still? I'll take it!

Last edited:
Damn. Always a brides maid, never a bride.
Keep your eye open after this event. We have another driver on the edge at 2 going on 3 consecutive events missed. If he misses, he will be moved to Reserve and his primary spot will be open.😉

Alright fellas,
@Kgffy now holds a primary entry with the NGT Motorsports team in his freshly rendered #84 Porsche. He is teamed up with @IceWarden for our events moving forward.
17e8df3444320-ee31C67A47BA77B728F.609478CBBF4C5361_message_420622996385734_1643058579631~2.jpg
17e8df3510b38-ee31C67A47BA77B728F.609478CBBF4C5361_message_420623108347607_1643059016982~2.jpg

Because this room is all the same car. I want to ask a question about brake settings. I know the option is up to each to set the Anti-lock at Full, Weak or None (hum?). But what about the wheels and pedals we all have? Is there an improvement in stopping distance that a high-end pedal set has? I am using the G29, and that feels like a disadvantage. I see a big difference in the brake points compare to mine. How are the fast guys braking so much later? Is it the rig, or the will (skill) to brake late?

Last edited:
Because this room is all the same car. I want to ask a question about brake settings. I know the option is up to each to set the Anti-lock at Full, Weak or None (hum?). But what about the wheels and pedals we all have? Is there an improvement in stopping distance that a high-end pedal set has? I am using the G29, and that feels like a disadvantage. I see a big difference in the brake points compare to mine. How are the fast guys braking so much later? Is it the rig, or the will (skill) to brake late?
I feel like it might be peoples pedals… I use to have G series wheel, and now I have TM t300 and the brake pedal is way better obviously not the best out there but better than the G series pedals. I am faster with this whole wheel set up… I can literally feel when the abs system kicks in from the tires through the wheel. I also use ABS Weak.

I feel like this car specifically, exploits weaknesses in braking technique that could also be attributed to a lack of feel. I use the G29 as well with the gteye spring, and though it helps, it's still so easy to over brake. For an experiment, go on a straightaway, brake as hard as you can press the pedal. Then do it again, but consciously modulate the brake pedal on the next try , and I'll guarantee you stop shorter....and you will see your brake indicator hold higher when modulating. Also, straight-line braking is a must in this car, as any steering input heavily acts against the braking. The key is to find the balance of braking just hard enough to get maximum braking, but still allowing some steering input...a very tough trail brake exercise to execute....especially with this car.

So a 2:12.4 is slow???

Back