so how many of you are actually playing in hd?

• Thread starter cosil8e
  • 27 comments
okay, just curious as to how many actually have their ps3s hooked up to hdtv's via hdmi cable being that this IS gran turismo HD?

i'll go first.....me! 50" samsung dlp :)

I'm playing in glorious 1080p on my Sony KDS-R70XBR2 :) 👍
DSC02654.jpg

Playing in 1080i on my Sony 46" HD TV.

Not really playing much of GTHD because the PS3 attracts a lot of friends over. ;)
Playing a lot of Resistance: Fall of Man right now.

GT4 looks horrid on an LCD, 1080i just looks pixellated. There is just too much detail, I have yet to find a 60gig PS3 anywhere.

70" JVC HD-P70R1U 1080p.... excuse the mess but I'm just testing the tv until my stand arrives

wireless289.jpg

46" LCD 1080p "Sony KDL-46X2000/B" or in the U.S. known as "Sony KDL-46XBR2" with a black bezel.

Actually, that would be the "Piano Black" KDL-46XBR3. The 46XBR2, which I have, is a gray bezel set with insert bezels available in different colors. Unless, that's what you have.

DEAR GOD THATS A HUGE TV!!! :drool:

LOL...that's the same thing I said when took it out of the box :eek:, but it would look a whoile lot better once I get it on the stand and clear up the jumbles mess around it ..lol

LOL...that's the same thing I said when took it out of the box :eek:, but it would look a whoile lot better once I get it on the stand and clear up the jumbles mess around it ..lol

Damn! that is HUGE lol o_O but yeah i'm just waiting to get my PS3 and GTHD/GT5 and also a HDTV haha gonna be alot of money T_T

Wow - that TV makes my parents' 50" Plasma Pioneer look weedy... And yeah, I was about to ask where the stand is. :D

I'm playing on my Sony 34" XBR Widescreen HDTV in 1080i. I'm waiting for either Plasma's to come out in 1080p in 50" at a reasonable price, or for SED HD sets before I buy another TV.

GT HD rocks!! Playin' vids on my 50'' Sony LCD 720p/1080i. If I could go back a year I would have purchased a 1080p Sony. Oh well, it still looks fantastic! I'll have to upgrade to a 60'' Sony XBR2 later this year?
PS3 tag: clouseau1

I'm waiting for either Plasma's to come out in 1080p in 50" at a reasonable price, or for SED HD sets before I buy another TV.

I really hope you're not waiting for SED to reach the consumer base!, Toshiba released that they are not releasing SED format anytime in the near future :crazy:

I'm playing GT-HD on my projector at 720p, 95" wide screen, soon to be 140" as soon as I get a certain wall white :D

Back