So, how's the game?

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 8 comments

DuckRacer

Premium
Few questions. Mostly online related ones.
  1. How is the online multiplayer and how much lag (or lack thereof) does it have?
  2. How many people can play online in a single race?
  3. How much better is the full game compared to the demo?
  4. And how large is the online community, IE how easy/hard is it to have a race online with most spots filled up?
Thanks for your time.

Duċk;2682813
Few questions. Mostly online related ones.
  1. How is the online multiplayer and how much lag (or lack thereof) does it have?
  2. How many people can play online in a single race?
  3. How much better is the full game compared to the demo?
  4. And how large is the online community, IE how easy/hard is it to have a race online with most spots filled up?
Thanks for your time.

1. sometimes it is very smooth, most of the time actually and i was suprised how smooth it was for online play but there are times when it is a bit laggy
2. up to 11 players in 1 race
3. It is way better because of the track selection and different race modes IMO
4. depends on the time of day and day of the week of course i have seen as little as 23 players online and as many as 70+, when you or another person creates a game the can put collisions on/off, pits on/off, rules on/off and how many laps 3 to 20, so it depends on what you are looking for in a race and the other players on to how much it is filled

If you love F1 the game is a must have imo

Not in an attempt to hi-jack Duck's thread..but in curiosity, is the Career mode still 5 seasons? Would suck if they haven't increased it...even the FIFA football games have 15 season long career modes

I just got it and I love it. I got 11th place in Bahrain in my MF1, and went on to win Sepang so far.

Ive had it hired out and must say it is awsome!!!

Love the lighting effect's(1st game ive tried on PS3 so far).

You have to get the oldschool honda and take it for a drift around catalunia!!!

SOOOOOOO much fun...

Hate to sound like a broken record but is the physics like FM2 or is it like GT4 or Import tuner challenge. If it's like the last two I'll pass.

It's not like any of them really.

It's more of it's own style. I find the steering to be quite slow while using a controller. But if it must be like any of those it's most like forza 2. Especially the braking.

Latest Posts

Back