So I have an extra GTC Tokyo-Seoul...

• Thread starter MazKid
  • 18 comments

MazKid

Powered by 2 BP-ZE Mazdas
Staff Emeritus
Does anyone have an extra Tokyo-Geneva? I want to trade, a straight up trade, I send you Seoul, you send me Geneva. Anyone up for it? If not does anyone want to sell me Geneva?

My extra Seoul is unopened. I'd prefer an unopened Geneva but if not I'm willing to negotiate.

Anyone?

I bought a Japanese Tokyo-Geneva off ebay.com. They shipped from Hong Kong worldwide (I live in the UK). I think you'll find they are available on eBay. I presume you want the NTSC/J rather than the PAL verison. I hope you either have a Japanese PS2 or a chipped one as the game will not play with Swap Magic (Version 3 anyway).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8165136086&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8165307639&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I think the second is the place I used.

I was told the Japanese Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva would not run with swap magic. I bought an Asian PS2 for GT4 and also bought the Japanese Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva and it was happy on that machine but would not work with Swap Magic V3 on my PAL PS2. I don't know if it is any different with V3.3 as I don't currently have that version. Maybe they had to put the Japanese Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva on a dual layer disk, bearing in mind the 350 or so cars that are there, but most not in the game. I have no idea if the PAL version is any different as I have a PAL machine.

Could it be that you have a PAL PS2 that you tried playing a NTSC/J game on? I donno...

Anyway still looking for someone who wants to trade. I'd also trade for GT4P...doubt anyone would though.

It was someone in America that warned me that the NTSC/J Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva would not work with Swap Magic.

RogsR34UK
It was someone in America that warned me that the NTSC/J Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva would not work with Swap Magic.
That's correct, It want work with Swap Magic, I could'nt get it to work on my Chipped PS/2 either, It's a great game with Two player battle etc, One of the best GT pre games yet, Lots of nice rides which makes for some great Hybrids!

Hey MazKid, would you be willing to sell it? Or trading it by a couple of DVD's maybe?

I got GTC 2001 Tokyo, only missing GTC 2002 Tokyo-Geneva and GTC 2002 Tokyo-Seoul.

PM me. Maybe we can make a deal.

👍

prodriver
what the hell is all that ?? ive never seen this stuff before !! is it in the US? probibly not. america sux

You can say its "exclusive" to the GT line. But, before you go "america sucks." I remember reading something awhile back, the American Gaming Market is much larger than the Japanese Gaming Market, and European Gaming Market.

But, the NTSC | U/C ( North American ) and NTSC | J ( Japanese / Asian ) have had our "more" things than the PAL ( European / Australian ) Discs. From what I recall. The NTSC verison's of Gran Turismo, Gran Turismo 2, and Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec have had more than the PAL disc platform. I don't really care for GTC2001 as a Gran Turismo player myself, its meerly just a large demo. Atleast, thats how I view it.

prodriver
what the hell is all that ?? ive never seen this stuff before !! is it in the US? probibly not. america sux
This isn't necessary in a gaming Thread, It makes no since at all! We can all have fun together ya know???

ye the pal gt3 was delayed like 6 months here in NZ and they took stuff out of the game!:mad:def not worth the wait!

MazKid
Does anyone have an extra Tokyo-Geneva? I want to trade, a straight up trade, I send you Seoul, you send me Geneva. Anyone up for it? If not does anyone want to sell me Geneva?

My extra Seoul is unopened. I'd prefer an unopened Geneva but if not I'm willing to negotiate.

Anyone?

If it is still actual I can trade Tokyo-Geneva for Tokyo-Seoul.

yakuza_san
If it is still actual I can trade Tokyo-Geneva for Tokyo-Seoul.
Don't do it! Tokyo Geneva has far more cars, Including all the cars in Tokyo-Seoul! Tokyo-Seoul is more of a game for Collectors and is not worth buying unless your a collector of all GT series games, To put it short! GT Concept Tokyo Geneva is the Best GT Demo there is!

HYBRIDLVR
Don't do it! Tokyo Geneva has far more cars, Including all the cars in Tokyo-Seoul! Tokyo-Seoul is more of a game for Collectors and is not worth buying unless your a collector of all GT series games, To put it short! GT Concept Tokyo Geneva is the Best GT Demo there is!

I know but i am collector and I have two genevas. And I cant find seoul anywhere.

Back