So I suck ad drifting, any tips for me?? PLEASE HELP!

I keep trying to drift and everytime I get nowhere, it always ends up with me spinning into the walls. So all you drifters out there, could you PLEASE give me some tips on how to setup my car and then how to drift it. *on knees begging*

please, please, use the search function. you'll find more drifting information than you can use in a lifetime ;).

Well...
in short, you gotta be able to actualy contorl the throttle... when you seemt o be slowly spinning out, ease the gas off, when ur back is tucking in, give it more gas

ways to turn your car sideways include turning and braking @ the same time, but earlier, so your car is able to properly slow down

Here is a tip: Dont use simulation tires for high powered cars over about 500 HP after 500 hp use normal tires. ;)

IT's so freaking hard to explain how to drift, what to do to stop from spinning out...just search up CudaMan, he's got a frigging tutorial for drifting somewhere over here...

Well we can still give him some like i will give you one BIG tip i find 0 ASM and 0 TSC and that will help a lot...

Back