So i've just saw the news about the X2014...

• Thread starter DJTHEKING
  • 30 comments
There's a thread on this already.

There is?

There seems to be a discrepancy between the Red Bull Events and the actual cars - the events were promised for the end of January, the cars for February.

So either we get the events next week, and the cars follow a few days/weeks after.

If they don't activate the Red Bull events before February 1st then they've reneged on a promise twice regarding them. First they said 1st of January, then they said end of January - let's hope they stick to that time frame for the events at least.

So, why should there be? Nothing new has come of the discussion, otherwise it would have been posted.

The car is tied with the event. We do the event, get the car. It's not like we didn't know the X2014 existed or anything, I wouldn't count it as any important news.

I wouldn't count it as any important news.

It's on the news page, so I guess that counts as "news" important or otherwise.

But the point is, as the OP has pointed out that these events/cars were promised for January, now they've moved the goalposts again.

Couldn't he have posted in the thread I posted a link to above?

Let me ask one question: Would you rather that the cars/events arrived at the end of January but didn't work correctly, or would you prefer that for once PD wait til something is actually ready before releasing it?

Let me ask one question: Would you rather that the cars/events arrived at the end of January but didn't work correctly, or would you prefer that for once PD wait til something is actually ready before releasing it?
What d'you mean by "didn't work correctly"?

It would be laughable if PD failed to release the events or what not before February. Something, anything.

I realize that the January 1st set date was a "mistake", but what about this current set date of "End of January"? Another mistake? A missed target? Either way, PD are shooting themselves in the foot.

I
it would personally prefer they did their job properly instead of dealing and coming up with excuses.
As someone said, it was 1st Jan, then end of Jan, now is February. Come 28th Feb will probably be delayed again to march or April.
For someone who has finished everything on the game, this sucks big time

Yep I dont understand quite well. Maybe you can do the events with the cars, but the cars themselves wont be gifted to you until february? Weird.

I am a bit confused by the news as well but I really do not care much when the Red Bull events arrive be it this week or weeks from now.

What concerns me is that there was no mention of the "Community Features" which most of us expected to get in early January.

It would be laughable if PD failed to release the events or what not before February. Something, anything.

I realize that the January 1st set date was a "mistake", but what about this current set date of "End of January"? Another mistake? A missed target? Either way, PD are shooting themselves in the foot.
It's another typo. They both end in "uary", it's an easy mistake.

Anyway I can't wait to drive the X2014 in March. And maybe we'll get our monthly track in a few months too.

I really don't care that it takes PD so long to do anything, but if they could stop giving themselves deadlines that everyone knows they can't make, that would be great.

Last edited:
Kaz: 2 Updates in January

GTPlanet:

trollface-2.jpg

They may be facing issues with the X2014 cars?
We probably won't find out why the cars were delayed by over a month.

you must not read to good bro because your link leads me to X2014 events NOT CARS

image.jpg

Not just to you but everyone else...

The OP states he can't wait to drive on Ronda, not on a new X.... Challenge. He also is referring to the I game menu message "January" and says February when it will be released.

No car is mentioned, nothing else... End of discussion.

Thread should be locked.

you must not read to good bro because your link leads me to X2014 events NOT CARS
The event and the cars are all one. It's not like we're gonna get the events without the cars. And it's not like we're gonna get the cars without the events.

Stating that this thread is useful because it has to do with the cars instead of the events is very silly. But then you thought that the 2014 Ferrari F1 car was relevant to GT6 so..

And also I agree, this thread isn't strictly necessary, and it's also gone to nothing so it might as well be locked.

EDIT: Not to be a grammar nazi, but
SEEN, not SAW in the thread title. That's driving me crazy.

Last edited:
Anyway. TC, don't let the mod wannabes get you down. I for one agree, the new track looks interesting. I hope it has the option to run it in pieces too, not the whole thing at once.

Anyway. TC, don't let the mod wannabes get you down. I for one agree, the new track looks interesting. I hope it has the option to run it in pieces too, not the whole thing at once.
Yes the track looks nice, it's just spam right now in the newest threads...

Back