So just bought a PS4 with Project Cars...

• Thread starter Ryan81
  • 8 comments
Haven't tried it out yet but is there a good likelihood that DLC is going to be regular e.g. once a month? It does look incredible on the photos I've seen I must admit. While I'm a little disappointed that there aren't more 'normal' road going cars I'm committed to giving the racing cars a chance as Forza 6 is coming out soon and I also purchased an XBOne at the same time so I suppose I was kind of thinking that it would be another GT/Forza type game which was probably a little silly of me....

I was going to ask the same question! I think there's one new car per month. I'm not fully sure yet, but I think we have to purchase additional packs of DLC such as the 'racing Icons pack'. I'm obviously pretty useless q's I've yet to put Pcars into it :P

There will be one free car a month and additionally optional DLC packs that you can choose to purchase or not

Will just leave this link in here: http://www.projectcarsgame.com/on-demand.html

And this graphic:

11334045_765876323528205_3552547818306682861_o.jpg

I was worried about there being too few road cars. However, I have not even looked at them yet as the racing cars are so good. It's what this game is about after all. I wouldn't be bothered if they were removed and replaced with more racers.

Ok I have done the road car races in the career mode but I haven't done any other stuff with them.

I was worried about there being too few road cars. However, I have not even looked at them yet as the racing cars are so good. It's what this game is about after all. I wouldn't be bothered if they were removed and replaced with more racers.

Ok I have done the road car races in the career mode but I haven't done any other stuff with them.
Supposedly American and Japanese road cars are coming in the next DLCs.
https://www.gtplanet.net/project-ca...acks-community-liveries-and-track-expansions/
Edit: Search for "Car Packs" section in the article above

Last edited:
Back