'So Much More We Can Do' with FIA GT Championship Says Kazunori Yamauchi

Folks gotta start asking questions and grilling this dude.

What do u plan on doing about long running bugs and glitches in the game?

Are u really going to add weather(since u been silent so long) into the game anytime soon or was it somethimg too big for the studio to handle?

What do plan on doing to the still flawed SR & penalty system that many players have documented wrong and unfair actions?

Naw....lets just talk about esports. Keep the mediocrity going.

I don't think anyone ever criticised Gran Turismo for lack of potential, given PD is the most well resourced developer of racing games.

Given Yamauchis comment that there's so much more that PD can do, my question would be why they're not doing it.

Last edited:
Folks gotta start asking questions and grilling this dude.
We were asking questions. I mean, that's how interviews work.

You're welcome to have a crack yourself though, if there's questions you'd rather ask. I mean, we can't ask everyone's own personal most important things, because there's not enough time, and only that person would want to read it...

Naw....lets just talk about esports.
GTPlanet
We’ll have more to share from our time with Yamauchi coming soon.

So much more content to be done! Online or offline content is king. The more of these relationships that get established the more people there are doing a small amount of things.

And as manufacturers get involved they’re going to want to be represented positively. Is this not why it’s so hard to get a full damage model. Nobody wants to see their cars all banged up. And what happens if a company keeps getting thumped because of a reflection of how strong the real car is? Maybe a manufacturer says they don’t want to take part if they’re gonna get thumped by Porsche all the time.

We were asking questions. I mean, that's how interviews work.

You're welcome to have a crack yourself though, if there's questions you'd rather ask. I mean, we can't ask everyone's own personal most important things, because there's not enough time, and only that person would want to read it...

Im just saying. I know the games main focus was esports but thats not the only aspect of the game. I would love a reliable place where i would actually get a response from to get answers to these questions that ive sent out. These are all legit questions, especially to the problems in the games performance. Ijs its DAILY issues that haven't been addressed and in all the interviews ive seen as of recent with him....no one touches these daily problems and issues

Im just saying. I know the games main focus was esports but thats not the only aspect of the game. I would love a reliable place where i would actually get a response from to get answers to these questions that ive sent out. These are all legit questions, especially to the problems in the games performance. Ijs its DAILY issues that haven't been addressed and in all the interviews ive seen as of recent with him....no one touches these daily problems and issues
I would guess that if you go to an event like this, and ask questions not related to that event, and only ask about issues you perceive that the game has, you will not get any answers either. You will also not get invited to future events and will lose the ability to ask any questions.

For what it's worth, what you're asking for isn't suited to the situation. When I was at the FIAGTC events in Vegas and Monaco, we were told all interviews would be pertaining to the FIAGTC. That's sort of the point, really: we're there to cover that event. Nonetheless, we still snuck in some questions that were sort of parallel to the event, but still about the game. That sort of leeway is borne of mutual respect after numerous interactions.

Besides, the assumption here is that any question will be answered. That's not how it works. All a "gotcha" approach does is shut down interviewees, which means no answers to the questions you have then, and likely less opportunities to ask any in the future.

Its crazy maybe just to me that its almost likr a shock or a crime to want to know whats up with a product that was paid in full for...that has issues...and u have questions about what are future plans for fixes. Its almost scary what new gamers are willing to put up with these days. These are legit questions to the daily performace of a purchased product and people get mad about that.

Im not the only one who wants to know these things as i am a member of over 10 groups about the game and i see stuff like this DAILY. I guess just ignore eh??? My post is getting likes so im clearly not the only one with these concerns here.

Plain out pitiful....

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone would agree that you bring up valid concerns with the daily content that we would all like answered. This just wasn't the platform for those questions.

I think everyone would agree that you bring up valid concerns with the daily content that we would all like answered. This just wasn't the platform for those questions.

I understand that fully bro. I was just stating that in none of his recent interviews do u see anyone asking these questions.

Exactly, its just not the place to ask those questions however I agree there are issues and of course I would also like them to be resolved but the best place to put these issues forward would be the Granturismo PlayStation forums as they are watched by members of PDs Staff.

Exactly, its just not the place to ask those questions however I agree there are issues and of course I would also like them to be resolved but the best place to put these issues forward would be the Granturismo PlayStation forums as they are watched by members of PDs Staff.

Where is the place to ask those questions? PlayStation forums? Really?

Where is the place to ask those questions? PlayStation forums? Really?

You can ask em almost anywhere. As has been said not all forums are appropriate or welcome, even if appropriate and the community consensus. While PD doesn’t seem to receptive to these things they’re at least looking for a social media person we can pester with these legitimate complaints.

You can ask em almost anywhere. As has been said not all forums are appropriate or welcome, even if appropriate and the community consensus. While PD doesn’t seem to receptive to these things they’re at least looking for a social media person we can pester with these legitimate complaints.

Weren’t they looking for a community manager a year ago? I think they found their guy... the one that posts twitter photos and reposts a few things here and there and does nothing else to manage the community.

I just believe in them not neglecting a large swarth of their fan base just to keep up on apperances for esports. That's all. I won't comment on anything further. I messaged one of the moderators and e explained that I'm not attacking them. PC is enroute so ill mess off with AC, iracing and race room alot more.

I just believe in them not neglecting a large swarth of their fan base just to keep up on apperances for esports. That's all. I won't comment on anything further. I messaged one of the moderators and e explained that I'm not attacking them. PC is enroute so ill mess off with AC, iracing and race room alot more.

I believe there’s another interview coming about these issues (daily races etc.)

Weren’t they looking for a community manager a year ago? I think they found their guy... the one that posts twitter photos and reposts a few things here and there and does nothing else to manage the community.

Oh! Hah. I thought that was new. He clearly has a big impact with the work he’s doing.

Back