Social & other Features unselectable in Forza Horizon 3

SportCoaster

(Banned)
Netherlands
Netherlands
A few days ago, I told everyone that Forza Horizon 2 refused to connect to the internet, and how Forza Horizon 3 is doing the exact same thing. This has been going on for 3 days now.

This is a huge problem since one of the best ways to get Credits in both games, via Club Tiers, can't be accessed at all, and neither are the Daily Drivatar Award Mails which is why I play the games almost every day I do. However, without the Internet features, grinding will slow down to a slog.

Recently, I discovered that I could still look up Photos and Designs by other Players in Forza Horizon 3, yet I still can't access the Social tab in the menu, meaning I can't collect Daily Drivatar Awards or even check out whatever Club I may be a part of. Does anyone have any idea what is going on? I fear that all online services for the games are going to be terminated without any notice from the developers.

A few days ago, I told everyone that Forza Horizon 2 refused to connect to the internet, and how Forza Horizon 3 is doing the exact same thing. This has been going on for 3 days now.

This is a huge problem since one of the best ways to get Credits in both games, via Club Tiers, can't be accessed at all, and neither are the Daily Drivatar Award Mails which is why I play the games almost every day I do. However, without the Internet features, grinding will slow down to a slog.

Recently, I discovered that I could still look up Photos and Designs by other Players in Forza Horizon 3, yet I still can't access the Social tab in the menu, meaning I can't collect Daily Drivatar Awards or even check out whatever Club I may be a part of. Does anyone have any idea what is going on? I fear that all online services for the games are going to be terminated without any notice from the developers.

I would also like to know the answer.

I appreciate these are not the "current" games, but still this seems like a significant problem for these games.

Are the website team aware of anything @Famine

EDIT Checked official forums and nothing mentioned on there.

Last edited:
I have both games uninstalled so I can't speak for myself, but I did checked a few streams for FH3 and it looked like no issues with them. Forza Support didn't post anything either.
Best you can do is submit a ticket.

I have both games uninstalled so I can't speak for myself, but I did checked a few streams for FH3 and it looked like no issues with them. Forza Support didn't post anything either.
Best you can do is submit a ticket.
How exactly do I Submit a Ticket? I've looked around the Playground Games website, but there is no Contact Us page or any spots where a Mail Address is shown.

I had sent a Ticket a few hours ago today, and I even got a response, however it's effectively useless. The basic response was ''These games are too old, we don't help with them, just go Matchmaking''.
If Matchmaking work than I guess you can still have tons of fun. That is where I spent most of the time in FH2 and 3.
As for the money I would recommend to search for money making Bucket Lists. I know last time I played FH3 that was my favorite method. And when I was bored of that I did 5 laps on the Goliath. It's a grind but you have plenty of time. Club tier rewards are ok, but really not that necessary. Drivatar rewards are a joke.

A little update, Forza Motorsport 5 still allows me to get Rewards from Drivatars & the Forza Hub, but I completely turned off my Xbox Series X, thinking that may fix Forza Horizon 2 & Forza Horizon 3, but I STILL can't access the Social tabs to claim my Rewards for both games and I still can't download Designs in Forza Horizon 2. It has been like this for 5 whole days.

A little update, Forza Motorsport 5 still allows me to get Rewards from Drivatars & the Forza Hub, but I completely turned off my Xbox Series X, thinking that may fix Forza Horizon 2 & Forza Horizon 3, but I STILL can't access the Social tabs to claim my Rewards for both games and I still can't download Designs in Forza Horizon 2. It has been like this for 5 whole days.

There has been no game update, so i can only think that they changed something on the servers at their end which has messed it up. Let's hope they realise it and bring them back online asap.

There has been no game update, so i can only think that they changed something on the servers at their end which has messed it up. Let's hope they realise it and bring them back online asap.
Also, I can't connect to Forza Life in Forza Horizon 4, so it's not just the End of Life updated Forza Horizon 2 & Forza Horizon 3 that suffer from Internet Connection problems, it's also the newest game that is still active! I still get the little video for the Starter Pack and can open the Store, but there are features here flat-out inaccessible, too.

Also, I can't connect to Forza Life in Forza Horizon 4, so it's not just the End of Life updated Forza Horizon 2 & Forza Horizon 3 that suffer from Internet Connection problems, it's also the newest game that is still active! I still get the little video for the Starter Pack and can open the Store, but there are features here flat-out inaccessible, too.

Not sure when it changed, but I logged on to FH2 and FH3 today and was able to download my several weeks of prize money on both.

One thing I did notice, it showed 250k Reward for last week (I'm level 7) instead of 125k for last week and the same for the week before.

Not sure when it changed, but I logged on to FH2 and FH3 today and was able to download my several weeks of prize money on both.

One thing I did notice, it showed 250k Reward for last week (I'm level 7) instead of 125k for last week and the same for the week before.
A similar thing happened to me. I got 200.000 Credits instead of the usual 100.000. At least I'm beyond glad that the Features can be accessed again.

Back