Solo's Gallery - Stuff

• Thread starter Solo
  • 201 comments
Cracked out my lumix G2 for a gig and fell in love with it again. Was using the Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 pancake and Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 as a two lens kit and they complemented each other very nicely.

Does make me want a more modern mirrorless with better ISO performance though...
Also if you're into that type of thing I've joined Instagram and am doing a bit of a portfolio review on it for now. You can follow me at @nmcanavan.

Next update will be from the deliciousness that is my new camera. Finally gone full frame and bought myself a 5DIV.

First time chance to use the 5DIV outside of a work shoot, paired with my 16-35mm f/4 IS and a polarising filter it was pretty great to use and the files are so much nicer to work with than those out of my 60D.

Here's a selection of images from the past few months.

5DIV and a variety of lenses (click for flickr and more info as always):

AE1 programme, 50mm, with a roll of XP2 super 400:

@Solo I can relate - I finally got to put my 16-35 to good use after having it sit on my shelf for a few months, and all I could think about was how long before I would be trading up to the 12-24. Going wide is fun.

Oh wow ok, this thread has been a little neglected of late. Summer was great, a trip to British Columbia and Alberta yielded some fantastic shooting opportunities - Flickr album - with a few highlights below:

Then more recently a trip to Bicester Heritage and Sunday Scramble - Flickr Album - with a few highlights below:

I've had a few other trips out with the camera that I'll post some shots of too in the coming weeks but overall I'm still massively impressed with the images that the 5DIV is producing and it just makes me want to shoot more and more every time I use it.

Back