[SOLVED] GT6 iA550PP WTCC - Cheating A.I.?

• Thread starter MakOh01
  • 15 comments
Russian Federation
The Zone
MakOh01
I just finished this race and on the second and third race it occured to me that no matter how hard I drove my little stock GT300 BRZ, The two M3's would lead consistently by ~10 seconds. I did manage to win race one by 0,093 seconds though, however, when I was selecting my car for this race I couldn't select my own M3's because their stock PP rating exceeded 550 points (at 569!). So if my M3's are banned from entering the race, why is the A.I. allowed to use them? Did the system tune the M3's down to 550 or did PD mess up selecting the wrong cars for this race?

Please use the image below for reference, my BRZ had a PP rating of 510 and I could beat the A4 touring car rated at 559 (again too high). This particular race was at Mount Panorama.
HZh103F.jpg

What do you racers think? Have you encountered this too? Your thoughts please!

Seen it before in GT6 and GT5 where the AI has a car over the PP rating. I'm assuming it's intentional at this point and they just have them to make it more difficult.

If you had a car that is close to the PP limit, you could easily beat those. Just detune your M3 GT2 to 550PP and bob's your auntie.

I didn't think any of those races had the actual pp limit stated in the title. Isn't that one an actual 600pp?

Seen it before in GT6 and GT5 where the AI has a car over the PP rating. I'm assuming it's intentional at this point and they just have them to make it more difficult.
That would be a false sense of difficulty as the A.I. just breaks the rules. very cheap.

If you had a car that is close to the PP limit, you could easily beat those. Just detune your M3 GT2 to 550PP and bob's your auntie.
I guess it's the only option. I was able to beat the A4 touring car that was rated at 559PP though.

I didn't think any of those races had the actual pp limit stated in the title. Isn't that one an actual 600pp?
It clearly states 550PP limit in the image and on the main menu.

Maybe the cars are downgraded...
Please read the OP.

Last edited:
I know what the OP says, I've read it. :banghead:
Beneath there is the dealership picture. But you think because you couldn't win the race that the AI cheated. :lol::rolleyes:
Just use a car that meets the PP limit more closely.
There is such thing as a power limiter, you know. Why couldn't that be used?

...why is the A.I. allowed to use them? Did the system tune the M3's down to 550 or did PD mess up selecting the wrong cars for this race?...

Seriously...

Wrongo in the Congo. I'm looking at it right now. Race 3 at Mt. Panorama. 600pp limit.

I just checked again, Thanks for pointing it out, you're right!
No wonder i couldn't keep up with my 510pp car, i guess PD needs to update the menu text.

I am pretty sure the 550PP race may have that title but you are allowed to bring up to 600PP, as has been stated already.

Try checking the official limitations screen rather than the race title.

My favorite was driving in the Naturally Asperated races, and the top cars were the Callaway Corvette (twin turbo), and the Shelby GT500 (Supercharged). I forget the others, but the top 5 cars all had forced induction of some kind.

Back