some crazy ideas for gt4......

• Thread starter roos
  • 3 comments
there should be a tune-up shop/option for fixing cars that have lost hp, cars that have just been run in long races, cars that have many miles etc (u can think of more reasons, i havent givin it alot of thought ;) )

specialty cars shouldnt be able to just be bought (ie: svt, trd, spoon etc) u should goto ford, buy a mustang then when u goto the tune shop it should be a svt and/or saleen tune shop. u could then have the options of buying say svt packages OR being individual upgrades the way the system is now, so u can either just buy a standard mustang gt and buy the full svt and/or saleen upgrade, or just throw on the parts u want. this would make modding the cars easier for beginners in that they could just buy say stage 1 svt, and get all the small mods in one package, and then just work their way upto stage 4, or they can choose a upgrade path of their own. this would also allow for the specialty versions to be gotten over and over again, so if u win/buy a celica trd m and mod it out and then decide u want a stock one again, well u can just buy a celica and take it to trd and buy trd m setup. as a side benfit there would be more cars added to the game, and more lower end models to buy and tune, plus u wouldnt have to worry about doing a mod that cant be taken off later.

if something like that is not added then u should be able to buy any prize car u have won. there should be a "prize car" dealer in the dealer menu, and any car u have won should be added to its car lot, so when u first start all the cars there would be blacked out so u cant see what they are, and as u win races and cars the ones u have gotten would be revealed and available for purchas\

i think some more detailed modding would be nice. things like taking some of the options and opening them up a bit. like instead of just 3 different stages to doing lightweight, u can go in and just pick lightweight rims to start, or taking out the seats. i realize this may be asking to much, since it could become very complex when u start thinking about breaking down things like muffler/intake/exhaust etc, but it would be cool. also frivolous modding would be nice, not just rims but hoods, spoilers, side mirrors, paint jobs (why in the hell cant u do regular painting anyway?!?!)

i have some other ideas, but i think thats nuff for now :D

i really hope they put european Le Mans cars....
so they would beat the SHlT out of the weak r-390 and the gt-one :).....
R8 power! :gnasher:

Hey hey :nissan: R390 GT1 Rules, and the :toyota: GT1 is a Legend..... Some of the new Le Man cars would be a good contribution though.

:lol: Maybe we'll find a Morgan in GT4?

Back