Somebody got the NEW! licenses of Gt3??

Successfully complete 50% of the Gran Turismo Concept. If you have a Gran Turismo 3 A-spec game saved on your memory card, you will get 10,000,000 credits and new licenses for Gran Turismo 3.......I've got it:lol: And 10,000,000 credits:eek:

What good would new licenses do you in GT3? That's like having your cake, eating it too... and throwing it back up just to be eaten again by your dog or something.

weak.gif

What new licenses? have completed GTC and updated my GT3save but I haven't seen anything else different than those 10kk credits.

/D

I've done also like that... first bougth gtc.. finished it...(at about 85% I got the money and licenses-> all bronze) Quite easy to start GT3 :-)

But you'd still need 48 more days to get all-gold licences... :D Yay! Moral high ground rules! :D

No... but I DO have a 100% GTConcept saved game, and I have used it on one of my GT3 games for the 10 million credits. If I could get a hold of a copy of GTC again (I rented it for 2 days, finished it in 4 hours, including lunch break... :D) I can verify this.

But you can probably state "minimum time possible for US NTSC version"?

Legend has it (:D) that the USA will be getting GTConcept at about the same time as GT4.

I'm sure there's a point to this that Sony can see...

Anyway, us dudes back in PAL Land are greatly enjoying our GTC...and the ten million in my already completed GT3 gamesave didn't really help, only it was gone in 10 minutes after buying new cars and lots of parts.

I had already finished GT3 (100%) before I got GTC, which I also finished (100%).. so now just have a garage full of cars (which I already had) in GT3 and **** loads of credits... I have bought some cars with the cash to see what they are like (and to fill up the garage), but have also won races with them, so credit level is still up around the 10m mark.. :rolleyes:

It doesn't seem worthwhile releasing an NTSC version of GTC at the same time as GT4.. but I suppose there is some madness in their thinking.. When is the detroit motorshow.. ?? As GTC in the UK came out after Tokyo and Geneva motorshows.. Are they maybe waiting for a motorshow in the US to follow the game with?

Back