Somebody tell me. About Gameshark, Codebreaker and Action Replay

no the action replayV2 and the gamesharkV2 codes are the same the gamesharkV3 and Codebreaker are differant the have differant encryption then the ar and gsV2 but there is a converter out there that will let you convert the codes from ar to gsv3 and gsv2 to gsv3 and ar to cb and ar to gsv3 and cb to gsv3 and cb to gsv2 and cb to arv2 so if you have the code to one you can convert it to what cheat device you have and if you know enough about hex and offsets you can even convert pal to us and back and forth here is the converter http://hellion00.thegfcc.com/bonus.html go have fun converting your codes

Uh i have know idea what emerald just said, but what he said is correct from what i understood. GameShark, ActionReplay, and CodeBreaker are hex encryption changing devices. Now to simplify part of what emerald said

Action Replay = Game Shark 2
Action Replay Max = Game Shark 3
Code Breaker is in its own, more reliable league.

And for the Faved Lamboghini Diablo Nomad (JGTC), you have to have an American or Japanese copy for it to work. Unfortaniatly, everything for the diablo was removed from the PAL version.

Naaa.
That is hard stuff,and I am not good with numbers, codes and the crap. Better leave things as before. Besides, that Diablo is not worth it.

it is all worth it. it is easy to understand once you get good and started, pluss there are pleanty of people here that can help, Such as Mr.Chaos, Famine, and anthonysinatra...

i didnt mean it to be confusing all i meant was if you find a code that is not codebreaker you can go to that site click whatever the code is then click it to codebreaker and it automaticly converts the code to codebreaker from either gamesharkv2 or gamesharkv3 it aint hard

that my friend is a beutifal thing we like to call Hexidecimal... Hex for short. Its the encryption style game creators use to transfor information from the computer onto the dvd and make it appear onto the screen of your tv.

Here is my Codebreaker set of coding for the Diablo I made. They were originally written for the version 4 CB/xploder, and I can not test them on the v7, but hopefully they should work. I do not believe that Pelican has changed their encryption from the older models.

Originally posted by Mr Chaos
Here is my Codebreaker set of coding for the Diablo I made. They were originally written for the version 4 CB/xploder, and I can not test them on the v7, but hopefully they should work. I do not believe that Pelican has changed their encryption from the older models.

Why dont you post the codes here? I added the codes straight from the website for the TXR03 codes. Besides, the reason I was so turned down about it is that I have no device to transfer the codes from the computer to the PS2.

Click on the attachment in my post above. It is a text file of the Diablo codes. All you have to do is download it, should only take a second.

Originally posted by Mr Chaos
Click on the attachment in my post above. It is a text file of the Diablo codes. All you have to do is download it, should only take a second.

Oh, ok.
I just downloaded it. Big props to you.:D

Are you sure those codes are for Codebreaker 7.0? because, when I install the first code (that is carbase) and proceed to install the next code, it freezes :(

Worst of all, I already spent that money on the NSX!! :banghead:

As it says in there you must load the Carbase, Body/Downforce and Color code at the same time. First before adding any others.

I do not know if they will work for the v7 CB like I mentioned earlier, but try loading those three at once and se if that will help.

Did the CB7 come with any preloaded GT3 codes, like max money, or instant win? if so, post some of them so we can have a look at them.

Originally posted by Tercel_driver
Are you sure those codes are for Codebreaker 7.0? because, when I install the first code (that is carbase) and proceed to install the next code, it freezes :(

Worst of all, I already spent that money on the NSX!! :banghead:

That's a bug with Codebreaker 7.0

I have CodeBreaker 7.0, and after inserting 3 codes, you try to add a new one and it freezes after putting in the name. Right?

If that's the case then all you gotta do is make 2 codes, the (M) code and then just make one called Diablo and type in all the lines for it under that one name. I have to do that for a lot of games that don't come pre-programmed into it. Thank God it's USB Keyboard Compatible. :D

If that's not what you're talking about, then just disregard this post.

Yes. Well, I have added the TXR03 cheats for the CP mistake (3 codes) and 1 more for the carbase on GT3. I think that makes 4 new codes. I am going to try what you said. Thanks!

Now, I double-doublechecked all the codes and found some mistakes. Fixed them. Then try to load the game again and it freezes. Wtf? Everything is correct now.

Also it looks like

Diablo JGTC
And 52 string of codes.

Try using the Carbase, Body/Downforce, and Color code with the Master code only. Those should load without freezing your game and have the Diablo in your first garage slot over whatever car you have in there. If it still freezes then the other codes are just a waste of time. If it works, then try inputting the other codes one at a time afterwards, to find where the problem is.

I finally fixed it.

I was loading everything at the same time.
So I first loaded the carbase, body and all that. Then proceed to put all the codes. And test after 6 inputs. It finally works now, but I find the handling and speed a lil bit suspicious :odd:

I mean, the car is too damn fast. It seems like playing GT3 on steroids.

As I look back in this topic, I find post #19...by me, where I told you to just use the 3 important codes alone with the mastercode. The same thing I just had to repeat to you. Which could have saved you a week of stress already.

Back