Somebody with Windows NT 4.0 CD..........?

I recently reformatted and installed Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition, but I have a tiny problem that I'm hoping to work around. On the Windows NT 4.0 CD, there is a file "pnpisa.inf" that I desperately need. Now don't worry everybody, I am using a legitimate copy of 2K3 and I'm against all forms of software piracy. I, however, need that .inf file because it essentially enables ISA plug and play, something that Windows NT 4.0 and Windows Server 2003 both do not support natively. If somebody, anybody, who has an NT 4.0 CD lying around (God knows why would you, since it's been around for the greater part of a decade...), could you please either email or post the file on GTP for me?

Email: takeabao@hotmail.com

-Ray

...and oh yeah btw, the reason I need ISA plug and play in the 1st place is because I have an ISA Creative Labs Sound Blaster AWE64 Gold (oh yeah.....1998 baby!) :D

I might have that, but I don't know how long it would take me to dig it up. Let me see what I can do. I'll get back to you.

Aww crap....

OOOOKK...i actually need the contents of the entire folder. Not just the pnpisa.inf file. Whatever folder that file is in, I need it all. Darnit...

If anybody could hook me up...that'd be greatly appreciated. :D

Latest Posts

Back