something weird about txr-zero

ok today i decided hey i wanna pick this game up again, start fresh and everything and have fun using a different stradegy so i did. as i progressed through the game i got add ons and stuff and it was fun, here comes the weird part. I put 17 inch wheels on my skyline (its the older model in the game) and made them blue to match the car and it looked rockin. I went to go race now with my new good looking car and i drove with the in car mode and there was this little monster dangling from the top of my screen! i was like what the hell and it swings with the car as your turn and stuff, it was crazy because i have never seen one of these before. have any of you had a monster hanging from your screen while playing this game?

Originally posted by spaceviper
ok today i decided hey i wanna pick this game up again, start fresh and everything and have fun using a different stradegy so i did. as i progressed through the game i got add ons and stuff and it was fun, here comes the weird part. I put 17 inch wheels on my skyline (its the older model in the game) and made them blue to match the car and it looked rockin. I went to go race now with my new good looking car and i drove with the in car mode and there was this little monster dangling from the top of my screen! i was like what the hell and it swings with the car as your turn and stuff, it was crazy because i have never seen one of these before. have any of you had a monster hanging from your screen while playing this game?

Dude, that's like freaky weird. But cool! I wonder what triggers it. Maybe someone can do a little research on the `Net and tell us what's going on.

Has anyone found 'Easter Eggs' in the Gran Turismo series?

~LoudMusic

Back