Sony Confirms Second GT Sport Beta Phase (UPDATE: All Second Beta Mentions Removed From PS Blog)

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

A beta for a game only one month away?

To be completely honest, it's probably more accurate to refer to it as a "demo" at this point. It's unlikely any feedback from players will affect anything earlier than the patch after the inevitable D1P, really.

But, I didn't want to bog the article down with a discussion about that distinction.

To be completely honest, it's probably more accurate to refer to it as a "demo" at this point. It's unlikely any feedback from players will affect anything earlier than the patch after the inevitable D1P, really.

But, I didn't want to bog the article down with a discussion about that distinction.

You can still alter some minor stuff like BOP, but yeah it's more likely a stress test.

Bet they release it around F7's release as well.

No, you're right. Although, everyone is assuming that the release is still standing... (just to be safe, you guys should expect another delay to avoid a big disappointment later)

First of all this is going to be big.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!
Also. Will those who already got access to the first beta get access to this one aswell? Or maybe have higher chances of having access.

I don't want to be ungrateful though. I would not mind if I don't get into this beta as long as I tested the first one. I think that those who did not, must definitely gain access in this one!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back