Sony is pretty stupid!

• Thread starter rjensen11
  • 15 comments
I don't think it's owned by Sony Inc. Check the legals and corporate info at the bottom of the page.

"Gamerweb LTD"

~LoudMusic

Why would they care anyway? Everyone knows Sony makes better stuff anyway...:)

What I'm saying is that they could try asking the hosts if they could remove the XBox add from their section. All it takes is a simple question followed by a threat...

Originally posted by rjensen11
What I'm saying is that they could try asking the hosts if they could remove the XBox add from their section. All it takes is a simple question followed by a threat...

I don't think Mr. and Mrs. Sony could care less ;)

Originally posted by The Vanishing Boy
X-Box is crap! Period!

Xbox is pretty good actually, I played the MSR sequal, err... Gotham or something: really cool game! With some really hot cars like a Ferrari Modena 360! ;)

xbox seems to always skip and make funny noises and you haf ta restart! i think even GAMECUBE is better!!!
bottom line xbox is a pentium 3 with a geforce 3 thats all you haf ta look at!!!!

i dont think sony would care about an XBOX ad on a PS2 site... its not like the XBOX is gonna start winning the console war just because of one ad on a site.

Yah, Sony doesnt care too much. I bet there are many sites that have adds for competing products. Its not a bad advertising plan.

Latest Posts

Back