• 4 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
Well, here I am at the Sony Metreon in San Francisco.  This place is awesome, a techie's dream.  :)  I just checked the PlayStation store, but they're sold out of GT3.  But, they do have them with the PS2 bundle thing.  I was going to play the demo they had set up, and as soon as I sit down, this woman pops out the CD.  The reason?  Well, if the game's sold out, you can't play it.  Now, is it just me or is that stupid?  :rolleyes:

Yeah, I would guess thats stupid.  What a dumb attitude and reason.  
Maybe she figured you were too old to play a kids game. LOL
Enjoy your stay in California.

AR15firing.gif
stupid ladies

:)  I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that a big strange.  It was a really cool store, though.  I did buy a GT3 cap and shirt and the guy at the counter was a real GT fan (and yes, I did tell him about GTPlanet!).  Sony also has a SonyStyle store which was very impressive, and I posted the first message from the MicrosoftSF store.  At the Microsoft place, I got to try out their new operating system - Windows XP.  I haven't been to keen on it, but now that I've tried it I really do like it.  A great user interface and everything seems really easy to get to.  :thumbsup:

Jordan,you are right about the taking the game.You would think they would really try to make you itch for it if it`s sold out.That way you wouldn`t spend on somthing else.
  I`m jealous,i`d love to go there someday.

Yeah, I'm sure you'd like it.  :)  I know I sure did!

Back