Sony PS3 Drawings.

• Thread starter Concept
  • 24 comments

Concept

(Banned)
Am I the only person who has seen what the PS3 might look like? If anybody here has read PSM Magazine maybe you have seen the drawings. It in a way resembles the old origanl playstation but is more futuristic. I forgot the link to the site that had the pics but maybe you could find some sketches of it at www.gamespot.com :D

I have some rare concept art of what the PS3 is going to look like. I thought I would post it here and save everyone the effort.:lol:
Notice the incredible particle effects that are possible under the new chipset.:D

Attachments

• haha.jpg
    haha.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 133
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I have some rare concept art of what the PS3 is going to look like. I thought I would post it here and save everyone the effort.:lol:
Notice the incredible particle effects that are possible under the new chipset.:D
:lol: You da man Tom:lol:
:lol:

LOL OMG! that was funny. I really was expecting to see some bad a** machine:lol:

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Am I the only person who has seen what the PS3 might look like? If anybody here has read PSM Magazine maybe you have seen the drawings. It in a way resembles the old origanl playstation but is more futuristic. I forgot the link to the site that had the pics but maybe you could find some sketches of it at www.gamespot.com :D
I cant find anything on the ps3. Ive been allover that sight and nothing:(

OMG!!!! where can i reseve one of those... i gotta get one!!! :lol:

Damn man. What size screen is that? 36? 60? WOW Thats soo awsome:D HAHA

if you have read one of the official playstation magazines you would find that even the craeter of ps2 said that they predict that ps2 will conitue for a least 10 years. Which to me is no worry. :ghost: :cheers: :fdevil: :lol:

Originally posted by raganrork
if you have read one of the official playstation magazines you would find that even the craeter of ps2 said that they predict that ps2 will conitue for a least 10 years. Which to me is no worry. :ghost: :cheers: :fdevil: :lol:

Excellent, because I know for a fact that the Official playstation magazine is completely unbiased.:rolleyes: ;)

Ok everybody heres the deal on the PS3. Its all truth:

In 2006 Sony will be releasing the PS3. Right now already Sony,IBM,and another company are working on a processing chip called "The Cell" which will change the whole gaming industry. It is said that it will cost each company about $400 million just to do their share in making "The Cell" When all is said and done it will have cost about $4 Billion dollors total to mass produce "The Cell."
"The Cell" is said to be the heart and soul of PS3. Sony does not plan on releasing PS3 until around 2006. Sony said it will give them enough time to finish "The Cell" and that they will keep the traditional $299 price tag.

If any of you out there think I am making this up, read up on it at www.sonyweb.com

:cool:

The thing I'd really like to know is if the PS3 will still play my PS2 games.... it'd also be cool if it would still play PS games. Really cool...

Come on, Tom...we both know you wouldn't use an S-Video cable for an HDTV connection.... ;)

Originally posted by risingson77

Come on, Tom...we both know you wouldn't use an S-Video cable for an HDTV connection.... ;)
I use component to connect to my Sony Trinitron Wega KV-36XBR400 and the picture is quite nice :D

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Ok everybody heres the deal on the PS3. Its all truth:

In 2006 Sony will be releasing the PS3. Right now already Sony,IBM,and another company are working on a processing chip called "The Cell" which will change the whole gaming industry. It is said that it will cost each company about $400 million just to do their share in making "The Cell" When all is said and done it will have cost about $4 Billion dollors total to mass produce "The Cell."
"The Cell" is said to be the heart and soul of PS3. Sony does not plan on releasing PS3 until around 2006. Sony said it will give them enough time to finish "The Cell" and that they will keep the traditional $299 price tag.

If any of you out there think I am making this up, read up on it at www.sonyweb.com

:cool:

Has nobody read this? Read this everybody Read this.

Originally posted by risingson77

Only took me a month to reply, but here it is:
I weighed the options of writing SVID Vs Component VID and went with the lazy route. ;)

Only took me a month to reply, but here it is:
I weighed the options of writing SVID Vs Component VID and went with the lazy route. ;)

:lol:

Actually, you'd want to use a DB-15 (VGA monitor type connection) for HDTV. That's what our HD satellite dish uses.

Originally posted by ScarySquirrel
The thing I'd really like to know is if the PS3 will still play my PS2 games.... it'd also be cool if it would still play PS games. Really cool...

REALLY really cool. And it would be even better if it could improve the Psx games more than Ps2 does.

How about a XBox-2 drawing?

;)

Attachments

• xbox.gif
    xbox.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 44
Back