Sony's PS2 TOOL

• Thread starter Concept
  • 7 comments

Concept

(Banned)
In or around early 2003 Sony will release something called the Playstation 2 TOOL. This TOOL will allow you to create your own games. You get a PIN # and can call and order Playstation 2 Rom Discs and make your own games. Each disc ranging from $70-$100. Depending weather its a DVD ROM Disc or not. This TOOL is not going to be cheap though. Sonys TOOL kit will cost a high $2000. The thing is..you will not be able to market you games. Under law your games are still licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment. TOOL will also have Internet Connection and the Ability to Make your own music for your custom game.

Am I the only person who knew about this? I thought everybody knew. :lol:

Originally posted by ViperConcept
In or around early 2003 Sony will release something called the Playstation 2 TOOL. This TOOL will allow you to create your own games. You get a PIN # and can call and order Playstation 2 Rom Discs and make your own games. Each disc ranging from $70-$100. Depending weather its a DVD ROM Disc or not. This TOOL is not going to be cheap though. Sonys TOOL kit will cost a high $2000. The thing is..you will not be able to market you games. Under law your games are still licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment. TOOL will also have Internet Connection and the Ability to Make your own music for your custom game.

Am I the only person who knew about this? I thought everybody knew. :lol:

They already released 2 or 300 PS2 SDK's earlier in the year. I think it's a bad idea, it's really only a useful tool for hackers. It's what ruined Phantasy star online for everyone.

Yeah I heard that even if he touched a computer he would be arrested. Dang....that has to suck bad!:P

He had 85,000 codes to cell phones that he was using to get free service. Credit card fraud, internet fraud, theft. The list is miles long. He belongs in jail.

Dont forget he also broke into servers and bought stuff and had it shipped to HIS door and it wasnt even HIS money. *He's my hero* :D

Dont forget he also broke into servers and bought stuff and had it shipped to HIS door and it wasnt even HIS money. *He's my hero* :D

i know i wouldn't mind having a 5 min chat with this guy !!! lol ;) :P

Latest Posts

Back