Soul Calibur 2 Thread

Here Is My Soul Calibur 2 Thread. Where You Can Post Anything About Soul Calibur 2. Like:

Who Is Your Favourite Character?

I Need Help With A Mission.

What Is Your Favourite Weapon?

What Is Your Favourite Stage?

Do You Know Any Codes To________?

What System Version Do You Have?

And So On.

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I think this kind of a thread would be better off at a soul calibur forum. 👍

www.soulcalibur.com is a good place to go too!

By the way, you can also try to make a Soul Calibur 3 thread instead since Soul Calibur II been out for quite a while now. :embarrassed:

Ivy, Nightmare, and Taki are my favorite characters! :embarrassed:

Why not make it a general Soul Blade / Soul Calibur topic?

Personally I think this game is overrated. Button bashing is too rewarding in this game if you'd ask me.... but I also don't really like it because I prefer hand to hand fighting, like tekken. Not to say that any tekken game is perfect, but I prefer that series. Or Def Jam Fight For New York.... yeah I'll catch hate for mentioning this game, but it is great to have a fighting game in which tactics are more important than memorizing button combinations.

Anyway to keep this soul calibur related, Nightmare is definitely my favorite... and the guy with the Bo... I forgot his name... it has been a while since I played this game. And the samurai dude... forgot his name. Although he kind of lost in popularity with me.

I recently rented Soul Calibur II, and was a little disappointed. I expected it to be a bit more like Tekken, with long combos that take practice and timing. SC II was still a good game, but the fighting wasn't as complex as I had hoped it would be. :indiff: My favorite characters were Nightmare, Astaroth, Cervantes and Kilik.

Saleen Man
I recently rented Soul Calibur II, and was a little disappointed. I expected it to be a bit more like Tekken, with long combos that take practice and timing. SC II was still a good game, but the fighting wasn't as complex as I had hoped it would be. :indiff: My favorite characters were Nightmare, Astaroth, Cervantes and Kilik.

I am also a bit dissapointed with Soul Calibur II. The game still felt the same from the first one and the extra characters aren't that great. One thing I hate about Soul Calibur is that some of the extra characters are similar clones to the other.

Like how Berserker is similar to Astaroth. 👍

Besides the fact that they're both slow, ugly and have a long range I don't really see any similarities? All have different moves. I like that move with which astaroth picks up his enemy by sticking the axe in their forehead. :D

Sorry to drag this from the dead, but my undying love for Seung Mina, Taki and Voldo must be recognised.

Seung Mina is number one.

smellysocks12
Besides the fact that they're both slow, ugly and have a long range I don't really see any similarities? All have different moves. I like that move with which astaroth picks up his enemy by sticking the axe in their forehead. :D

Berserker does have some moves that are from Astaroth. Maybe a better example would be from SC1. Rock is similar to Astaroth.

We can let this thread die now!

Latest Posts

Back