Fridays SHELBY v CHEVY Season 2 untuned 20:30-21:30 BST- FINAL ROUND (12) - Mar 31stFinished 

CIMG7759.JPG

Just arrived, thank you all, especially Sick for hosting this series.:bowdown:

cheers :cheers:

Round 1 from Brands Hatch GP 1980's

Round 1 Points S2.jpg

Note Richroo is promoted to "Gold License" with immediate effect based on his performance in Season 1 - apologies for forgetting to inform you of this at the end of Season 1, but you will need to switch to a Jaguar XJ13 painted Garnet Red, race number 45 (note you can stick with the XJ13 for 6 rounds i.e. change cars one round later than other drivers).

Everybody - please check your race number against the results sheet - note this is one championship where for the sake of increased realism we are using set numbers rather than our usual personal race numbers.

Round 2 from Trial Mountain - Spaces available - please contact Sick Cylinder

Not feeling well had fever all night /day so might not make it today :(
Changing cars last week i had not enough practice so made to many mistakes ..must be why sick didn't give me any points !

Wife's unexpectedly got tickets to watch Strictly Tour tonight, so it looks like I'm free to join if there's a space. What motor/specs should I run Sick? I seem to recall running C/S a while ago when I should have been on S/H :dunce:

Cheers, Zo.

Latest Posts

Back