Speaking of trophies

• Thread starter AlexDB9
  • 11 comments
Greece
Salonica
I currently sit at 57% and the ones I will eventually get are the Top-Drawer Drifter (1 million drift points) and Legendary Driver (level 40). The latter is a silver trophy so contributes more to the percentage, so hopefully after acquiring those two I'll be sitting at above 2/3 of the percentage.

But the remaining three gold trophies for Sport mode and the gold trophy for level 50 seem very very tough. Indeed, only 1 out of 1000 people have platinumed the game. That translates also to 1000 people out of 1 million.

What caught my eye as well is how few people have completed 1 lap at Nordschleife. Only 1 out of 5!?

What is your trophy percentage and which additional trophies are in your reach?

I don't really look at the trophies. I think the percentages are as low as they are because, tons of people who own GT Sport just do photos and liveries, and maybe GT League races. According to KP, 81% of players have done 0 Sport Mode races.
I was really nervous about doing my first sport race. Maybe a lot of them can't get over being freaked out about it, or just don't care about that aspect of the game.

Level 50 seems like it's years away for me, and I play quite a bit.

Last edited:
With so many alt accounts around, who has time to level them all up to 50!?

Less than 35% have bothered to watch the etiquette videos to unlock sport mode.
Only 5% of players have done more than 20 sport races.
40% has driven less than 100 km.
Only 13% has driven over 4,000 km.
The 322 races trophy sits at 0.5%.

Sport mode is not the main draw of the game :/

Reaching level 50 in sport mode alone takes about 5,000 races (based on my stats with average final ranking of 7th)

I'm not a gamer, not really, and thus trophies don't have too much importance to me. They're like If there are some to gain I try to get them to complete the game :). Even more since Gran Turismo trophies always have been one third just playing the game, one third insane diligence and only a few actually need some skill.
I'm at 95 percent I think. I'll have to run and complete one more SM race for the Barrichello trophy and Platinum.
I'm not in a hurry - I'm planning to do that race the day the GTS servers shut down :D.

I did let go the platinum, 65 poles, and 91 victories are out of reach for me. Then why bother with other trophies. Though still need to find a time to finish king of oval and drift, as list currently at 68 percent. Level 50 will come naturally anyway.

Yes it's tough for these remaining trophies, 79% of the total trophies achieved in game so far.

I only have the drift points, 91 victories (currently 85) and obtain Level 50 left to achieve the platinum of this game which I would like to do but the Lvl 50 one is gonna take a lot more racing and not sure that I can spend another two years or so at my current race levels as I refuse to grind the same race constantly.

One day perhaps!

Platinum.

Try hard enough at sport mode and you might eventually get the trophies. Or keep resetting your DR and SR to get into lower rated races for easy poles and wins.

Yes it's tough for these remaining trophies, 79% of the total trophies achieved in game so far.

I only have the drift points, 91 victories (currently 85) and obtain Level 50 left to achieve the platinum of this game which I would like to do but the Lvl 50 one is gonna take a lot more racing and not sure that I can spend another two years or so at my current race levels as I refuse to grind the same race constantly.

One day perhaps!
Drift points takes an hour from scratch - we put a quick method into our Trophy Guide.

Drift points takes an hour from scratch - we put a quick method into our Trophy Guide.

Yes, aware of that, I'm 75% through Level 3 of that one, just been exceptionally 'lazy' and never finished it yet.

With so many alt accounts around, who has time to level them all up to 50!?

Less than 35% have bothered to watch the etiquette videos to unlock sport mode.
Only 5% of players have done more than 20 sport races.
40% has driven less than 100 km.
Only 13% has driven over 4,000 km.
The 322 races trophy sits at 0.5%.

Sport mode is not the main draw of the game :/

Reaching level 50 in sport mode alone takes about 5,000 races (based on my stats with average final ranking of 7th)
For me
Sport mode ain’t it...games is good enough for me otherwise

Back