Special/Ultimate Parts

I think you'd need at least 8 of them 🤣
Yeah, because same thing happen with nismo motor- got a few motors, but only so many ultra turbos, and titanium rods seem to be the rare item.

Have ultra turbos on all the nismo swaps- but iI decided to use my one set of rods on the lancia Delta. 1042 hp, but wish I would have saved them now..

The fact that I have...a lot of LT5s and not a single titanium rod for the engine kinda sucks, either way sheeeesh
When the bonanza happened, the only thing that could take the LT5 was the C3 'Vette, so I just decided to put my titanium conrods into the C7 instead. It's great, don't get me wrong, but I sorta wish I'd saved them for the S14 instead.

When the bonanza happened, the only thing that could take the LT5 was the C3 'Vette, so I just decided to put my titanium conrods into the C7 instead. It's great, don't get me wrong, but I sorta wish I'd saved them for the S14 instead.
Every night I got on and drove c7 I debated..😆
Glad I waited. I wish i would have saved nsmo rods for 180sx as well.

The titanium rods and bore up for Scirocco is godly- smokes k20 swaps allll day- well, before the beat" 😆

From this point forward im saving s parts just incase that motor may become a swap, and have some extra spices for the recipe!

Because you can be swapped, but swapped with s parts too?!

😤💨💨

The titanium rods and bore up for Scirocco is godly- smokes k20 swaps allll day- well, before the beat" 😆

From this point forward im saving s parts just incase that motor may become a swap, and have some extra spices for the recipe!

😤💨💨
You got bore up AND titanium conrods for the Scirocco? How much HP does that make? Mine's 516 with just the Bore Up.

Last edited:
You got bore up AND titanium conrods for the Scirocco? How much HP does that make? Mine's 516 with just the Bore Up.
I think its around 25-50 hp more with rods. I use mid turbo, and it pulls hard-
20221023_101544.jpg

I think its around 25-50 hp more with rods. I use mid turbo, and it pulls hard-
Nice. If that's with the mid-RPM turbo, then the high-RPM would probably make around 542. Not as much as a fully maxed K20 (556 HP) but very nice!

Nice. If that's with the mid-RPM turbo, then the high-RPM would probably make around 542. Not as much as a fully maxed K20 (556 HP) but very nice!
So whats available to max the k20!? My full k20s are low 500s, are there s goodies for the k series?! Good to know!

So whats available to max the k20!? My full k20s are low 500s, are there s goodies for the k series?! Good to know!
S Cams and titanium conrods. The cams'll take you from 508 to 540, then the titanium conrods will get you to 556.

Yeah, because same thing happen with nismo motor- got a few motors, but only so many ultra turbos, and titanium rods seem to be the rare item.

Have ultra turbos on all the nismo swaps- but iI decided to use my one set of rods on the lancia Delta. 1042 hp, but wish I would have saved them now..
I've won plenty of ultra turbos but they're almost always for the RE Amemiya RX-7 🤦‍♂️. Everytime I win a stage 5 weight reduction too before it shows me I'm like C7 ZR1... yep... and 4 times out of 5 I'm right lol.

Re rx7 ultra turbos, Scirocco bore ups, nsx stroke ups, probably the most overstocked s parts! 🤣

..if the re motor becomes a swap, we will be prepared- but then again, we will never obtain that ' swap ticket ' 🙃

FOR THIS REASON- I feel they need a player based part exchange, like the gift feature of past GT-

😤💨💨
Yeah that's definitely a good rule of thumb. Ill be doing that as well.

And when I said I have plenty of LT5s I still have 120 some left lol.

I maxed out the veyron, nsx, veneno, with s parts among others. put rods and the ultra turbo in the 180sx swapped.

Only thing I really want is rods for the enzo and c7. If I got them before this swap I would've put em in the c7, so I guess it's good I didn't get em yet...it's just I doubt I ever will. Ah well.

Any love for the Toyota Crown on here? After a hiatus from GT7 I just picked up Ti internals for it. My country has had more Prime Ministers this year than I've had parts tickets...

At least the parts tickets do something useful.

Any love for the Toyota Crown on here? After a hiatus from GT7 I just picked up Ti internals for it. My country has had more Prime Ministers this year than I've had parts tickets...

I quite like the Crown. Mine's maxed out with all the S parts, and it makes 670 HP. If we could still combine high-compression pistons with forced induction, it would be a whole lot closer to 700...

I made a drift car that looks like a taxi with it and kept the stock engine because I had S cams for it, and to get the 3UZ up to more power levels would require a turbo which I didn't want. She's a beast. revs nice and high too :D

I think I'd best tune her up then. I've only got the Ti special parts but with a high lift cam and balancing she should be decent. I've only driven the Crown a few times, I don't usually go for the larger cars much but she was very manoeuvrable for the size.

I saw a previous gen Crown down my road a few months ago. Massive square thing and without spying the Toyota badge I'd have been clueless. Very, very rare in the UK.

Re rx7 ultra turbos, Scirocco bore ups, nsx stroke ups, probably the most overstocked s parts! 🤣

..if the re motor becomes a swap, we will be prepared- but then again, we will never obtain that ' swap ticket ' 🙃

FOR THIS REASON- I feel they need a player based part exchange, like the gift feature of past GT-
Exactly this. I'd be using my alts(which I had planned to do), but the "gift" icon ain't really the gift of old.

Or eliminate the stupid lottery and just let us buy any parts at any time.

I don't.
However I am willing to bet it wouldn't be that hard, as long as you were shooting for a lower PP range.
I might actually go and try that in an hour. I've got the car already and it's still stock settings, haven't touched it.
I will let you know.
Now there's a daily race A. Tuned drift BRZs round the ring.

Hi guys, been a while but I thought I'd share this tip regarding roulettes. I have yet to confirm for myself that it works, however the source is credible.

If you open a roulette and the prize is an S part or engine and it is a duplicate or for a car that you dont use then dont claim it. Exit the application after the prize has landed and start gt7 again. The ticket will reappear. Leave that ticket until the next update. After the new update released and installed you can open the ticket and it'll be the same part as before but for a different car. The part type wont change but the car it's for will. Same applies to engines, if you land a duplicate engine, save that ticket and after the update you have a chance to land a new engine. Just make sure your tickets dont expire past their date.

R3D
Hi guys, been a while but I thought I'd share this tip regarding roulettes. I have yet to confirm for myself that it works, however the source is credible.

If you open a roulette and the prize is an S part or engine and it is a duplicate or for a car that you dont use then dont claim it. Exit the application after the prize has landed and start gt7 again. The ticket will reappear. Leave that ticket until the next update. After the new update released and installed you can open the ticket and it'll be the same part as before but for a different car. The part type wont change but the car it's for will. Same applies to engines, if you land a duplicate engine, save that ticket and after the update you have a chance to land a new engine. Just make sure your tickets dont expire past their date.
Yeah been doing it for awhile.

The tickets are just complete **** for me lately. It's always a dupe part or carbon propshaft. Even engine tickets are not that much better (I also wait until the date before it expires to open). I got 4 Ford GT LM engines in a row :rolleyes:

Honestly, after testing engine swapped cars and cars fitted with S parts, I can say that unless you're into drag racing or top speed runs it's really not that big a deal. Most cars drive a lot better and more balanced fully tuned without S parts, especially if you prefer driving on Comfort/Sport tyres like me. Sure if you fit Racing Softs it's a hoot, but then everything just feels same-ish and loses the handling character, you might as well play NFS or Forza Horizon.

I'm still hoping PD will come to their senses and release everything in Tuning Shop for the Spec 2.0 update, but with their track record in updating critical stuff (cough selling cars cough) I'm not holding my breath. Most days I just do 11 laps at Daytona with Tomahawk to get the ticket, and even that feels like too much of a chore now.

Such a sad state this franchise is in right now.

R3D

Odds are, that information came from this site anyway. We've been doing it for months, can CONFIRM.

Welcome to gtplanet!

Roadster Shop Rampage - 1104hp with titanium rods and all over upgrades. She revs to 9350rpm and makes peak power at 7600rpm
Save the rods for the z swap! 😎

I had rods for the c7zr1, was debating putting them in the car they were meant for- I just knew they would put the motor in something- and sure enough, they put it in s14-

1121hp s14 sylvia!

Last edited:
Save the rods for the z swap! 😎

I had rods for the c7zr1, was debating putting them in the car they were meant for- I just knew they would put the motor in something- and sure enough, they put it in s14-

1121hp s14 sylvia!
Well that's actually what I was thinking, but I was set on having a non turbo LS7 drift car and I thought wait a second, why tf would I want more power going through the Z's skinny tyres? would 1050hp not be enough? 🤣, then there's the issue of actually winning the engine in the first place lol. So I put them in the Rampage, also had a carbon prop shaft too so I put that bad boy in there also. I think the Rampage is badass though anyway so theres that too :D.

I imagine even with the high peak power the LS7 makes a nice race car in the Z though, due to the peaky powerband traction might not be too bad at lower speed corner exit. The LT5 on the other hand is crazy lol, need a very long first gear for that.

Surprisingly enough, got an actual new part from my quiz reward ticket.

Titanium Conrods, Wicked Fabrication GT 51, 568>596 HP

EDIT: It would appear that literally everyone is getting this same part out of their ticket. I have no possible explanation for this.

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20221130100112.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20221130100112.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Gran Turismo™ 7_20221130100142.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20221130100142.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Surprisingly enough, got an actual new part from my quiz reward ticket.

Titanium Conrods, Wicked Fabrication GT 51, 568>596 HP
That's an oddball..wonder if they plan on using that as a swap motor?!

They've given us the brz, and the rampage; both shop" built cars.

...that chc nova motor would be nice too!

Back