Special/Ultimate Parts

So I’ve just noticed I have a stage 5 weight reduction for the SRT Charger and it says you don’t need stages 1 to 4 to install. If I were to install stages 1 to 4 anyway, would I get more weight reduction when I install stage 5?

So I’ve just noticed I have a stage 5 weight reduction for the SRT Charger and it says you don’t need stages 1 to 4 to install. If I were to install stages 1 to 4 anyway, would I get more weight reduction when I install stage 5?
Nah, the amount of weight reduced is the same either way.

What @Hyperspeed said-

For some reason, you can do stage 5 (special) and it automatically adds 1-4....

...but you cant buy stage 4 at tuning shop without installing 1-3 first.

-This also applies for titanium rods/pistons, once these are installed, going back and installing pistons from tuning shop- (if you didnt already)
does not change the performance.

Can confirm, if you add a special car part (like a Stage 5 reduction) it will automatically add the other 4 stages for free. You go the tuning shop and see them as "purchased". Same applies to any other S parts that have normal variants in the tuning shop.
Or rather, this only applies to the "Permanent" S parts. The Ultra High RPM Turbo for example, doesn't give you the other turbos for free, you still have to buy them because those can be changed from event to event. Titanium Rods for example, or Weight Reductions, can't.

PD Still has to fix this issue of getting these parts. At this rate I will end up with cars that will never be fully tuned because of how incredibly low the odds of getting the specific S parts are.

Last edited:
Can confirm, if you add a special car part (like a Stage 5 reduction) it will automatically add the other 4 stages for free. You go the tuning shop and see them as "purchased". Same applies to any other S parts that have normal variants in the tuning shop.
Or rather, this only applies to the "Permanent" S parts. The Ultra High RPM Turbo for example, doesn't give you the other turbos for free, you still have to buy them because those can be changed from event to event. Titanium Rods for example, or Weight Reductions, can't.

PD Still has to fix this issue of getting these parts. At this rate I will end up with cars that will never be fully tuned because of how incredibly low the odds of getting the specific S parts are.
I believe that is the point. If the parts were readily available they would not be special parts. Having said that I have played nearly every day since the start and barely get any. The system is definitely broken. I did take advantage of the ticket glitch and the Tomahawk grind early on to get enough credits to buy every car. Now all that's left is to tune up every car, lol. Fml...

I was flicking through my gifted tuning parts and happened to read the little blurb that comes with some of the "normal" parts. The text is different from what the guy or title in the tuning shop say. Interestingly, on an SR silencer, it said that it not only is effective at higher rpm but that it also raises the rev limit.

This rev limit buff, to my knowledge, is not true in GT7. But it was true in GT4 and maybe 5/6? It's probably just a holdover from the text they wrote in development, but it's interesting to see how they may have taken certain directions in the tuning system.

I was flicking through my gifted tuning parts and happened to read the little blurb that comes with some of the "normal" parts. The text is different from what the guy or title in the tuning shop say. Interestingly, on an SR silencer, it said that it not only is effective at higher rpm but that it also raises the rev limit.

This rev limit buff, to my knowledge, is not true in GT7. But it was true in GT4 and maybe 5/6? It's probably just a holdover from the text they wrote in development, but it's interesting to see how they may have taken certain directions in the tuning system.
That's the beauty of gt. Its not always about maxing" out hp, but tuning to get the best performance. I actually use a sport muffler on quite a few tunes-

a. I like the variations of mufflers for looks(example, 94 sivia blue tips!) and sound.

b. It can actually increase performance; weather it be in pp, or acceleration times. Yes, you may lose 10hp, but gain a few tenths.. whats 10 hp when you have 1000!😎

The race engine swapped street cars lose the exhaust options unfortunately, only race" .🤨

The classic muscle cars actually changes side pipe color on side exhausts- cobra, vettes etc.

And some go from factory rear exit to shorty side exit under driver door- mustangs, gto,etc.

I only noticed that on a muscle car a week or so ago, and loved it. Switched to racing exhaust and there's a dirty great straight pipe poking out the side.

I was playing with anti lag on a Skyline and the afterfire flames go from yellow to blue as the exhaust gets upgraded. It's like a Bunsen burner flame!

I wish they'd included three cams like they did the three turbos, to NA tune your engine to different rev ranges. The cams we have are fun but I get the feeling they don't lose the lower end performance as much as they would IRL.

Anyone got S parts for the M2 Competition yet? I feel like it would be a car that shows up in the roulettes.

Last edited:
The newly added Chiron has an option for an Ultra Turbo! As if 1,796 horsepower wasn't enough.
If anyone happens to win one, post it in here!

The newly added Chiron has an option for an Ultra Turbo! As if 1,796 horsepower wasn't enough.
If anyone happens to win one, post it in here!
...I was hoping to see activity here this morning,
My viewers ticket 🎟 that I re opened this morning rolled me another nsx stroke up, hoping for some new discoveries from the squad!

...I was hoping to see activity here this morning,
My viewers ticket 🎟 that I re opened this morning rolled me another nsx stroke up, hoping for some new discoveries from the squad!
Flipped a Hellcat to a Ferrari swap! Quite pleased with that. Although not so happy about a Veyron ultra flipped to my 6th GTR Safety car ultra. Should have kept the Veyron as it was only my 2nd.

Edit: Ferrari ticket is the newest one. Never got the last Ferrari so didn't realize it was new, new.

Last edited:
Flipped a Hellcat to a Ferrari swap! Quite pleased with that. Although not so happy about a Veyron ultra flipped to my 6th GTR Safety car ultra. Should have kept the Veyron as it was only my 2nd.
Why the hell they want us to have beefed up safety" cars is beyond me- 🙄😒😔

..if gifting/trading ever comes, we know those will be unwanted!

Ehhhh.....

I Had 3 S-Parts Tickets saved for next update

2 - S Camshafts - i got same awards. So they prob did not add any new one
1 - Ultra Turbo - prev i had Nissan gt-r sefty car, now i got Bugatti...................Veyron :(

Since they added a new Ultra Turbo for Chiron, i had 1/7 chance of geting one !!! 14.2 %
Im kinda pissed. I did not got any new engine eighter, so i did some math, and im just astonished what numbers bring...

lets say, we focus only on 4 star tickets (adding 2 % from 5star). You have 60 % of geting one everyday. Next 10 % chance for geting a special part, then 14,2 % to get into ultra turbo, then last step is geting one of those 7 turbo so another 14,2%

So (60/100) * (10/100) * (14.2/100) * (14.2/100) = (60/10000) = 0.006 or approximately 0.6%. Am i right ? :D

0ED699EE-DF89-4CC6-B0B5-233BE869609A.jpeg

Courtesy of a 6* parts ticket, takes the rev limit to 7,874 Rpm from 7,500. :D

Very nice, and very lucky too! Now, I'm gonna need to see the numbers on a fully maxed out engine. Should be in the 820+ HP range...
B18F077F-F1AF-4A9E-A54F-4454F2C7915A.jpeg

That’s with all parts installed, but i’m not adding the Stroke Up as it drops the max rpm and I kinda like to keep this cars new 9,123rpm rev limit. :drool:

That sounds truly incredible. Maybe even the fastest 4-door car in the game now? Hellcat's definitely got some competition.
Round most tracks the Alfa’s higher downforce levels and much lower weight will give it the edge.

But for pure V Max Top Speed runs, the Hellcat still reigns supreme.

240mph was the most I saw from the Alfa without Nos on flat road with no wind and 268 mph with Nos and going down the SSRX bridge.

The Hellcat has a flat floor & rear diffuser option and more power than the Alfa at 999hp(Mine also has the Titanium Pistons) so it’ll do 250mph unassisted and 274mph when Nos’ing down the SSRX bridge.

Round most tracks the Alfa’s higher downforce levels and much lower weight will give it the edge.

But for pure V Max Top Speed runs, the Hellcat still reigns supreme.

240mph was the most I saw from the Alfa without Nos on flat road with no wind and 268 mph with Nos and going down the SSRX bridge.

The Hellcat has a flat floor & rear diffuser option and more power than the Alfa at 999hp(Mine also has the Titanium Pistons) so it’ll do 250mph unassisted and 274mph when Nos’ing down the SSRX bridge.
Sounds pretty good to me. To be fair, I think the highest I've gotten my Hellcat to (also with titanium conrods) was 280 mph. I can't see the Giulia getting any higher than that, even maxed out. But then again, it doesn't need to.

The increase in special parts for post-bonanza cars has really got me thinking. Has some lucky soul out there managed to get the Ultra Turbo for the Chiron? And if so, just how much power can that monster make...?

Courtesy of a 6* parts ticket, takes the rev limit to 7,874 Rpm from 7,500. :D
Nice find !

New special parts seems so rare !Did you guys score any Titanum rods form 4* ticket lately ? Since bonanza i hit exacly one titanium rods from last update "part ticket", none from 4* or 5*. Same with stage 5 rduction, i got it 2 times (one last night - duplicate for taycan ofc).
Turbos, Cams and stroke i got a bit more, but nothing new rly.

Bonanza happend about half year ago and i must say im slowly geting tired of this. I can understand we should not get everything imidietly. But can we get at least few new parts to have some fun in a GAME.

Still hoping, later on, GT will anounse some new mechanics, for engines and parts. It seems they did not finished this part of the game (so many parts still missing from rullette). When all special part will be added we are looking at more than 2000 parts. There must be some sort of extreme tuning option added later in the game don't you think ? :P

On a good note - it looks like engines part is solved since everybody can now get dozens of difrent ones. Pls do the same with parts ;P

Last edited:
The gulia gta m might also have s cams, then it will be beast, maybe up to 900 go with all s parts when they are avaialble but things needs to change to get those special parts odds are terrible, maybe the chiron can reach to close to 2000 hp with ultra turbo kit, its just insane with it 1796 hp, didin’t expect it could have more power than stock, i still excited for all those s parts, hopefully more ways gets avaialble in future, why not just reuse the championchips and give us an roulette ticket each time we win it👍

Last edited:
Nice find !

New special parts seems so rare !Did you guys score any Titanum rods form 4* ticket lately ? Since bonanza i hit exacly one titanium rods from last update "part ticket", none from 4* or 5*. Same with stage 5 rduction, i got it 2 times (one last night - duplicate for taycan ofc).
Turbos, Cams and stroke i got a bit more, but nothing new rly.

Bonanza happend about half year ago and i must say im slowly geting tired of this. I can understand we should not get everything imidietly. But can we get at least few new parts to have some fun in a GAME.

Still hoping, later on, GT will anounse some new mechanics, for engines and parts. It seems they did not finished this part of the game (so many parts still missing from rullette). When all special part will be added we are looking at more than 2000 parts. There must be some sort of extreme tuning option added later in the game don't you think ? :P

On a good note - it looks like engines part is solved since everybody can now get dozens of difrent ones. Pls do the same with parts ;P
Just hit Megane RS Trophy 11 titanium con rods. Just after midnight Tues Dec 20th. 514hp 385.9 ft-lb tq with high lift camshaft s, con rods and high turbo.

Back