Special Parts

United States
gulf breeze fla
lqpl
When is this update coming? I have 2 tickets that I need to flip with Jan 26th expiration date.
If they dont drop silhouettes sunday, that would put you right at that Thursday update window!

Hope your expiration time is later in the day, I remember falling close like that 1 update, and missed it because had to work late.. 🤮

United Kingdom
London
DEAD_DULLAH123
hyperspeed980
Just got another dupe S part (A45 AMG Bore Up S), but remembered to close the game this time. Let's hope a car with Bore Up S comes in the new update, so my ticket can change.

United States
gulf breeze fla
lqpl
Just got another dupe S part (A45 AMG Bore Up S), but remembered to close the game this time. Let's hope a car with Bore Up S comes in the new update, so my ticket can change.
I think it just has to be a new "S" part in general, not necessarily a "bore up" added for a newly released vehicle;
(Edit an engine/mechanical "S" part)
If they drop titanium rods for January update vehicle(s), that would still rotate your bore up. That could actually change to S" cams as well, or stroke up, as those parts have actually changed for me in the past.

the carbon driveshaft, is its own little category like engines.

....and invites, which they aren't adding invites so thats a useless recycle..

Last edited:
United States
United States
I think it just has to be a new "S" part in general, not necessarily a "bore up" added for a newly released vehicle;
(Edit an engine/s part)
If they drop titanium rods for January update vehicle(s), that would still rotate your bore up. That could actually change to S" cams as well, or stroke up, as those parts have actually changed for me in the past.

the carbon driveshaft, is its own little category like engines.

....and invites, which they aren't adding invites so thats a useless recycle..
That's good to know. I've had ultra turbos flipped to different ultra turbos as well a driveshafts to driveshafts but never had it switch parts. Titanium rods have been rarer than hens teeth for me.

United States
gulf breeze fla
lqpl
That's good to know. I've had ultra turbos flipped to different ultra turbos as well a driveshafts to driveshafts but never had it switch parts. Titanium rods have been rarer than hens teeth for me.
Agreed on titanium rods, only think I've gotten more than 1 set for 1 vehicle- and that's doing the 'bonanza' era grind, and stocking up over 100 of each type of engine out at that time.

...I actually think only bore up and/stroke ups my replace each other;

the cams, rods stay the same, but rotate vehicles.

Last edited by a moderator:
United States
United States
Agreed on titanium rods, only think I've gotten more than 1 set for 1 vehicle- and that's doing the 'bonanza' era grind, and stocking up over 100 of each type of engine out at that time.

...I actually think only bore up and/stroke ups my replace each other;

the cams, rods stay the same, but rotate vehicles.
Yeah that makes sense.

United Kingdom
London
DEAD_DULLAH123
hyperspeed980
Got a stage 5 weight reduction from a ticket! Too bad it was for a duplicate - the R35 safety car... :indiff:

At least the PS VR update drops in less than a month, so I should be able to save it. Can't say the same for my A45 AMG Bore Up S... :banghead: