Special/Ultimate Parts

When is this update coming? I have 2 tickets that I need to flip with Jan 26th expiration date.
If they dont drop silhouettes sunday, that would put you right at that Thursday update window!

Hope your expiration time is later in the day, I remember falling close like that 1 update, and missed it because had to work late.. 🤮

Just got another dupe S part (A45 AMG Bore Up S), but remembered to close the game this time. Let's hope a car with Bore Up S comes in the new update, so my ticket can change.

Just got another dupe S part (A45 AMG Bore Up S), but remembered to close the game this time. Let's hope a car with Bore Up S comes in the new update, so my ticket can change.
I think it just has to be a new "S" part in general, not necessarily a "bore up" added for a newly released vehicle;
(Edit an engine/mechanical "S" part)
If they drop titanium rods for January update vehicle(s), that would still rotate your bore up. That could actually change to S" cams as well, or stroke up, as those parts have actually changed for me in the past.

the carbon driveshaft, is its own little category like engines.

....and invites, which they aren't adding invites so thats a useless recycle..

Last edited:
I think it just has to be a new "S" part in general, not necessarily a "bore up" added for a newly released vehicle;
(Edit an engine/s part)
If they drop titanium rods for January update vehicle(s), that would still rotate your bore up. That could actually change to S" cams as well, or stroke up, as those parts have actually changed for me in the past.

the carbon driveshaft, is its own little category like engines.

....and invites, which they aren't adding invites so thats a useless recycle..
That's good to know. I've had ultra turbos flipped to different ultra turbos as well a driveshafts to driveshafts but never had it switch parts. Titanium rods have been rarer than hens teeth for me.

That's good to know. I've had ultra turbos flipped to different ultra turbos as well a driveshafts to driveshafts but never had it switch parts. Titanium rods have been rarer than hens teeth for me.
Agreed on titanium rods, only think I've gotten more than 1 set for 1 vehicle- and that's doing the 'bonanza' era grind, and stocking up over 100 of each type of engine out at that time.

...I actually think only bore up and/stroke ups my replace each other;

the cams, rods stay the same, but rotate vehicles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed on titanium rods, only think I've gotten more than 1 set for 1 vehicle- and that's doing the 'bonanza' era grind, and stocking up over 100 of each type of engine out at that time.

...I actually think only bore up and/stroke ups my replace each other;

the cams, rods stay the same, but rotate vehicles.
Yeah that makes sense.

Got a stage 5 weight reduction from a ticket! Too bad it was for a duplicate - the R35 safety car... :indiff:

At least the PS VR update drops in less than a month, so I should be able to save it. Can't say the same for my A45 AMG Bore Up S... :banghead:

Just pulled a BRZ '15 titanium rods. Not sure if that is new but it is new to me.

197hp-206hp on a stock car.

383hp 240.9tq built with high rpm turbo (highest power option)
I believe I got these recently, but closed app to see if I can roll them to a different vehicle, but at this point depends on feb update day🤨

May have to keep them!

I believe I got these recently, but closed app to see if I can roll them to a different vehicle, but at this point depends on feb update day🤨

May have to keep them!
I have parts other years brz and toyota variants but first for this one. I think this is the only special part available for the 2015.

I have parts other years brz and toyota variants but first for this one. I think this is the only special part available for the 2015.
I think they all have S cams as an option (apart from the '15 86 GT, which can't earn special parts atm).

Logged in last night, and re opened ticket, it was actually an S cam. Already had titanium rods, so brz 15 with S cam and rods brought it to 411hp. Im hesitant to use S parts in case they may use motors as swaps, but lets face it, nobody swaps brz motors in, they swap them out! 🤣

Logged in last night, and re opened ticket, it was actually an S cam. Already had titanium rods, so brz 15 with S cam and rods brought it to 411hp. Im hesitant to use S parts in case they may use motors as swaps, but lets face it, nobody swaps brz motors in, they swap them out! 🤣
411 is the same as the 21 I believe. Going off memory. I have both on that from the bonanza.

Had another one of my freakish GT7 dreams, except this time I had unlocked S cams for the Hyundai Genesis, and saw that it had an Ultra-High Turbo option in the settings menu.

The disappointment I felt when I realised it was all a dream was palpable.

hi! I'm new to this forum, I've been checking out the engine swap list for months, but I never registered and join the discussion. I got curious about special upgrades today and find this thread. you guys are doing great jobs making those list, big thanks. I see there is no titanium piston list. I pulled this for enzo,maybe I can contribute this info to this thread? it goes to 691hp from stock
IMG_20230221_005223.jpg

Alright guys. Good to see the thread alive and well under its new management 😁

About time we got a load of new parts with an update. Time will tell.
Long time no see, bud! I'm glad to see you're back.

Regarding the parts, we sadly haven't got any new ones - as none of the new cars (minus the VGT) are in Brand Central. Still hoping this changes, but it's looking unlikely...

Engine-wise, however, we got some absolute bangers. The 1000 HP Supra and Skyline are now real!

Long time no see, bud! I'm glad to see you're back.

Regarding the parts, we sadly haven't got any new ones - as none of the new cars (minus the VGT) are in Brand Central. Still hoping this changes, but it's looking unlikely...

Engine-wise, however, we got some absolute bangers. The 1000 HP Supra and Skyline are now real!
Glad you’re keeping the project running mate!

Yeah I’ve been having a read through the engine swap thread. Hoping to bag the race engine for the R33/34 - I managed a high 8 second quarter mile on a stock engine R32 with full mods and no S Parts. So maybe with this swap I can get a car into the 7s.

I thought that I’d get close with the Evo X and Escudo swap, but unfortunately the 5 speed box and ridiculously laggy turbo make it difficult 😆

Hi guys, anyone unlocked the stage 5 weight reduction for the chiron yet and if so what are the stats? Nothing online so far 🤔

Latest Posts

Back