Special Stage City '90s / '00s (aka. Route 16 / 5-11)

May I suggest that you all look on the signs on the side of the buildings, and on SSR5 reverse, on the left hand side of the road, there is another road going up that appears to lead to SSR11.

Last edited:
I wasn't suggesting the connecting bit look like the squiggle I did. Yuck as well, that would be like the worst part of Twin Ring Motegi, that's why I drew a question mark in the middle, just saying there could be something in between.
Im thinking that SSR7 could Connect the 2. Not using the WHOLE ssr7 but Using it as an Exit point to get to the other SS' around. And heck, add a new SS to the mix

Kazunori did mention that he wanted to implement a free roam element to Gran Turismo, and Special Stage City has been a strong factor since GT1,2 & 3, maybe, just maybe, a 3d roamable model could be in the making, my vision of this is that you'd have to drive to garages, car auctions, and dealers, instead of simply browse a menu.

Yes, I may aswell be dreaming.

Kazunori did mention that he wanted to implement a free roam element to Gran Turismo, and Special Stage City has been a strong factor since GT1,2 & 3, maybe, just maybe, a 3d roamable model could be in the making, my vision of this is that you'd have to drive to garages, car auctions, and dealers, instead of simply browse a menu.

I wish he does it this time. I thought about this factor a while back and now the PS4 has large space of RAM which should be more than enough for large environments. This would be fantastic for open lobbies! :cheers:

So Need For Gran Turismo or Midnight Gran Turismo?

Has anyone ever noticed that on SSR5 (GT5 and onwards varient) we are driving on the right-hand side of the road, meaning we are not in Japan, and most likely in America, Miami even.

no substantial exits that leads to any Route highways.
uhh, i guess the exit ramp on ssr 5 to ssr 7 could be the unreachable ramp behind the barrier after the first set of turns

v78ric.jpg

Last edited:
Back