Special Stage Route X 'Oval' is 30km in Length!

• Thread starter JRayWRX
  • 630 comments
Better be some drag cars for dlc soon or at least a boost controller or bigger turbo than the current big one. mmmmm 4000hp top fuel dragsters.

How awesome it'll be to cruise on the flat section of this track? With the amazing scenery, day-to-night transition. I'll do a lot more than only testing. :) 12km straight... just think its a big highway...

Test Course never really felt like a proper top speed oval because of how short the straights were (1.6km or so), but that at least meant the races on it didn't drag on. I feel SSRX's 12km straights will be great for testing cars and drag racing, but if any races were to be held there, I'd prefer they didn't last more than 1 lap.

But on the other hand the scenery seems much nicer and it looks like there will be elevation changes as well.
It's definitely a 2 sided coin.

Will it be day time or night(since it is a special stage) and is this the test track looking thing that we saw with the 2.0 intro update?

*enters thread*

*sees information about length*

*is about to say how nice it is to finally have a course that can actually be used as a top speed course after how limited the GT2-GT4 one was*

*sees people complaining that the TEST TRACK has been designed in a way to actually allow it to be used as a TEST TRACK, when the old one was not*

*sighs*

*leaves*

I just find this quite funny, as I say this with every update/DLC
Do you see the Photomode forum complaining about 6 new cars and a new track which equals millions more possibilties for us ?
Yeah, didn't think so... Ya'all just need to be grateful for what you get.

*enters thread*

*sees information about length*

*is about to say how nice it is to finally have a course that can actually be used as a top speed course after how limited the GT2-GT4 one was*

*sees people complaining that the TEST TRACK has been designed in a way to actually allow it to be used as a TEST TRACK, when the old one was not*

*sighs*

*leaves*

It's The GT Fanbase Pal, it's catching up on the Sonic fanbase for never being happy. :lol:

This track can be used to determine fuel usage at top speed. I'm always interested in what mpg my lmp car can attain at top speed.

TP3
Fuel = will only last 12 minutes at top speed.
Tires = will only last 15 minutes at top speed.
In GT5 I think that the degradation and heating of tires at very high speeds due to rolling resistance is not simulated.

Fuel usage isn't properly simulated in GT5 is it?

Actually it is pretty Accurate. At least on some cars. I tried driving BMW 330i on Toscana as I would be in real life and on 50km run I used about 5l of fuel, so it's ok in my view.

I have an idea for this tracks 12k stretch.
8 X1s, ACRs and, Veyrons on one side.
8 X1s, ACRs and, Veyrons on the other side.
We could test what would happen if PD made the Hadron Collider.
Or recreate the 300 movies.....

I have an idea for this tracks 12k stretch.
8 X1s, ACRs and, Veyrons on one side.
8 X1s, ACRs and, Veyrons on the other side.
We could test what would happen if PD made the Hadron Collider.
Or recreate the 300 movies.....

LMAO! Awesome idea!

Back