Speed Drifting

I'm still trying to get my fully linked SHOW DRIFTING lap perfected. I can get it 99.9% perfect but it's always some stupid mistake or me just brushing the wall that makes me not save and record it.

sicbeing
After watching this video, its made me realise just how much practice i need.

/bow

Be glad it's just my speed drift run and not my fully linked show drift run then. I came SOOOOO close just now......threw it away in the last double apex by getting off line and brushing the wall.......I'll get it though, just a matter of time and me calming my nerves back down for a few more attemps. You aint seen nothin yet.

Hi! i'm new of this forum, i've seen the rsmithdrift's video and i found it very nice. I like too make some drift with enthusia, but cause of my connection (so slow...) i can't post videos, but i can post some of my replays with "max drive". I would like to know if someone can view them?
P.s. Sorry for my english, i'm Italian...

nightkids4ever
I might get into this game

You should. Just don't give up on it. It's hard as hell at first and you'll probably hate it untill you get used to the controls. Especially if you don't have a DFP.

But once you get the hang of it you'll be hooked for life. If you've ever played LFS before you'll be fine.

rsmithdrift
You should. Just don't give up on it. It's hard as hell at first and you'll probably hate it untill you get used to the controls. Especially if you don't have a DFP.

But once you get the hang of it you'll be hooked for life. If you've ever played LFS before you'll be fine.
I played the old LFS with Monkey D, but it is weird..I will probably get use to it.....If I get a DFP, I have no where to put it....

Back