Sprint Cup Asia 2019/2020 - Gr.3 Series. Season Finished.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 698 comments

So everyone. As stated I can't host Round 4 @ Suzuka (06/12/19) as stated in the thread.

• Keep race on 06/12/19 with one of you to host the event and send me Qualifying and Race results.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Move the event to 06/03/20 and make it the season finalle meaning no race in December.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move the event to 13/12/19 a week later.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2:19.527 my best so far.... .
That is almost 3 seconds :( . As a gentleman driver my goal is a 21.xxx(?) lap. To do that I have to beat the chicane before the final turn because it's a mess.
1) I brake too much
2) I brake perfectly... than bottle the line and run wide/off
3) I brake perfectly... than bottle the line and cut the corner...
4) I brake too little and bottle the whole corner...
5) etc :dunce:

That is almost 3 seconds :( . As a gentleman driver my goal is a 21.xxx(?) lap. To do that I have to beat the chicane before the final turn because it's a mess.
1) I brake too much
2) I brake perfectly... than bottle the line and run wide/off
3) I brake perfectly... than bottle the line and cut the corner...
4) I brake too little and bottle the whole corner...
5) etc :dunce:

Sometimes that curb unbalances my car and I end running into that wall!

The youtube is an evil thing. I just saw a 2:14.xxx lap :S .
Which could be the better pit strategy? 7+8 (finishing on dead tires) or 8+7 laps?

Last edited:
I'm not going to be able to enter the Kyoto round. Just had November's hours at work confirmed, and I won't be home in time.

Hope you all have a good race.

Any test lap times? 2:15-16? :D
:dunce:2:22.305 is my... best.
I'm on 2.17.5 atm but that's on offline time trials without tire wear so expecting a couple seconds slower in race pace. The track is bad on the right hand tires because of the all the sweeping left handers. I think the track flows nicely in places though and it should be fun!

I'm on 2.17.5 atm but that's on offline time trials without tire wear so expecting a couple seconds slower in race pace. The track is bad on the right hand tires because of the all the sweeping left handers. I think the track flows nicely in places though and it should be fun!
I'm getting slower after every (online) tet run :( . My best is still 22.xxx on new tires and with almost empty tank :( . The tire wear is brutal with the Viper.

Hi Chris ( the slow guy) pointed me towards here
I'm hoping there is a space for me to join in on the remaining races

Hi mate. Yes he did mention you might be posting here :).

Welcome to the series! I'll add you to the entry list. Just need you to confirm your:

PSN Name:
Car:
Number:

Cheers:cheers:

I'm getting slower after every (online) tet run :( . My best is still 22.xxx on new tires and with almost empty tank :( . The tire wear is brutal with the Viper.
Just tried a race, and the best I got was a 2:19.8, but I feel your pain, the McLaren is similar with tires but it over steers and understeer on every corner aha

My new livery :) .
vipersca.jpg

Back