Sprint Cup Asia 2019/2020 - Gr.3 Series. Season Finished.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 698 comments

So everyone. As stated I can't host Round 4 @ Suzuka (06/12/19) as stated in the thread.

• Keep race on 06/12/19 with one of you to host the event and send me Qualifying and Race results.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Move the event to 06/03/20 and make it the season finalle meaning no race in December.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move the event to 13/12/19 a week later.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anything can happen mate :P
tenor.gif

I often think 10secs not enough lol.

Maybe adjust it a bit next season :lol: (if we run another)
I hope we will :) :cheers:.

There will be barriers placed at the Bus Stop @spa methinks. Patch update.
[off]) I know it looks stupid but I'd be happier if those barriers would be invisible. Because of the cheaters at different tracks the game will look like the Forza "barriers everywhere" Motorsport.... [/off]

Race week shout out!

Just to remind everyone its Round 3 this Friday :)

Also its important to say that the current UK time zone is now GMT so just check that wherever you are!

@HoonigaN96 @Totalrose @Spinerkopin @Thiago Reiser @skivit76 @PTLobo2 @NVenom @Lost Sheltie @HappyMeal @WanganGhost @Kuraudo @Mark blacky

If anyone can't make it Friday please let me know here 👍

There are spaces for this Round again so @Standard_FV and @Hasnain282 you are very much welcome to race if you can make it. Please let me know also 👍

Cheers all. See you Friday:cheers:
Ill be there. Cant wait. Love this track

Race Day! :)

Just to say everyone that my power has tripped at home a few times yesterday.

Hopefully will be ok tonight but in the unfortunate event that I suddenly disconnect then you all know the reason why!

If that happens please can someone save the results for me so the Championship standings can be correctly updated.

Cheers all, here's to another great race :cheers:

Last edited:
Back