Sprint Cup Asia 2019/2020 - Gr.3 Series. Season Finished.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 698 comments

So everyone. As stated I can't host Round 4 @ Suzuka (06/12/19) as stated in the thread.

• Keep race on 06/12/19 with one of you to host the event and send me Qualifying and Race results.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Move the event to 06/03/20 and make it the season finalle meaning no race in December.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move the event to 13/12/19 a week later.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeh thanks for the track time with me. Lol that pit entry has caught me out a few times!
Can't wait the first pit stop with 3-4 cars heading to the pit entry :D :D :D . Btw it's strange. In arcade mode time trial I'm faster on Hard tires than lobby time trial on (fresh) Medium and with only 2-3% fuel.

Can't wait the first pit stop with 3-4 cars heading to the pit entry :D :D :D . Btw it's strange. In arcade mode time trial I'm faster on Hard tires than lobby time trial on (fresh) Medium and with only 2-3% fuel.

The grip is reduced I think online.

Last edited:
@paoloevans Is there a deadline for swapping cars? (Number stay the same)

You can swap cars as many times as you wish until the start of the season. Whatever car your on the starting grid with at Autopolis you have to stay with.

So yeh you can decide an hour before qualy if you like :)đź‘Ť

Just let me know here if you wanna swap car.

You can swap cars as many times as you wish until the start of the season. Whatever car your on the starting grid with at Autopolis you have to stay with.

So yeh you can decide an hour before qualy if you like :)đź‘Ť

Just let me know here if you wanna swap car.
Thank you :) . Yesterday I ran a few test laps with my main go-to cars (Viper, F-Type, Genesis) and though it felt slow and clumsy (understeer) I was fastest with the Genesis (Autopolis, Fuji) :odd:. Need a few more tests... :)

Been busy last few days, haven't had much time to check in here, good to see the amount of drivers joining, especially @Totalrose sticking with the Porker to keep me right. :cool:
Gentlemans Cup is a great idea,gives us slow guys summit to race for. Just for an idea, how many "Pro's" and "Am's" do we have? And the "Am" sticker, magic!! Gonna have to fire up the Livery editor again, I swore I was finished an hour ago, wasn't gonna do anything more. :lol:
I'll be sticking up a practice lobby (if no-one else does) on Thursday evening about 2000 CET, another track than Autopolis though, if I drive anymore laps there, I'll scream...:boggled:

Been busy last few days, haven't had much time to check in here, good to see the amount of drivers joining, especially @Totalrose sticking with the Porker to keep me right. :cool:
Gentlemans Cup is a great idea,gives us slow guys summit to race for. Just for an idea, how many "Pro's" and "Am's" do we have? And the "Am" sticker, magic!! Gonna have to fire up the Livery editor again, I swore I was finished an hour ago, wasn't gonna do anything more. :lol:
I'll be sticking up a practice lobby (if no-one else does) on Thursday evening about 2000 CET, another track than Autopolis though, if I drive anymore laps there, I'll scream...:boggled:
I'm DR D (barely XD ) so my car is full of "AM" stickers :D .

Edit: DR D...

Last edited:
So I went and did a couple of liveries for the championship. I think it is one for each round.

Beats actually practising for the competition :)
Yeah I've spent more time making the livery than driving the F1 around a handling circuit :scared: They all look great though mate

Hmm, I'm actually confused: I don't know what to do between keeping Audi for the challenge or reuse the Merc for the consistency
7061732179349340193_23.jpg
8368252163562930729_23.jpg

So I went and did a couple of liveries for the championship. I think it is one for each round.

I'm using a cheap trick for this - mostly because I can't make "difficult" liveries :dunce:. I use different "color scheme" for the car. So I have red, green, orange, blue Jaguars :) . Maybe I steal your "different color for every race" idea - because it's great idea :) :cheers:.

Just noticed the "Sprint Cup Asia" on the car the same way I did it! :)đź‘Ť:eek:

NICE ONE!!!!

Still doing this tomorrow? I may be able to make it đź‘Ť

Back