Sprint Cup Asia 2019/2020 - Gr.3 Series. Season Finished.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 698 comments

So everyone. As stated I can't host Round 4 @ Suzuka (06/12/19) as stated in the thread.

• Keep race on 06/12/19 with one of you to host the event and send me Qualifying and Race results.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Move the event to 06/03/20 and make it the season finalle meaning no race in December.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move the event to 13/12/19 a week later.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok mate I'll put you down in the Porsche.

You can change liveries as many times as you want throughout the season. Just the car and number that has to stay the same.
Thank you :) :cheers:.

Fair point.

I thought it would be easier to follow if I just put "current UK time" and then people can check the current time zone if needed?

Thoughts everyone?
+1
"current UK time" is ok for me.

The 'Clouds and Stripes' McLaren has arrived in Japan ready for round 1! Final livery is complete.
20190917_215110.jpg
20190917_215057.jpg

The main aim of this series is that every driver is enjoying the racing and having fun :) Racing against the quick guys here does help improve your skills I think.:gtpflag:
Best goal ever :cheers:. I'm thankful for the opportunity - "sometimes" the Daily Races are too daunting and just simple too agressive -, this is a great chance to race online without stress 👍.

Best goal ever :cheers:. I'm thankful for the opportunity - "sometimes" the Daily Races are too daunting and just simple too agressive -, this is a great chance to race online without stress 👍.
Mate, the without stress part is debatable. Two weeks ago, i was already doing 3 hours of practice every day lol. I reduced the daily hours of practice after a while, mainly because i was already tired of this track, but i still drive it basically every day for at least 40 minutes/1 hour.

Mate, the without stress part is debatable. Two weeks ago, i was already doing 3 hours of practice every day lol. I reduced the daily hours of practice after a while, mainly because i was already tired of this track, but i still drive it basically every day for at least 40 minutes/1 hour.
I've rached my limits after the 1-2 practices with the F-Type then I switched to a slower car - I just love the Viper :) .
When Autopolis came to GTS I just hated it. Now? I'm doing my driving marathon (custom race) at Autopolis earning Ml points and practicing :) - I'm still slow (probably I'll get a lap) but I can run constant "slow" times within 0.1-0.3 seconds :) .
Slow within a community: :cheers:
Slow within a room with strangers: :scared:

I've not done any practice yet! I'm driving a car I don't really know at a track I don't like...what can go wrong :) I'll probably do 30mins Friday evening. One thing I do know about the Macca F1 is that it has bad brakes, I will be braking earlier than anyone else!

I've not done any practice yet! I'm driving a car I don't really know at a track I don't like...what can go wrong :) I'll probably do 30mins Friday evening. One thing I do know about the Macca F1 is that it has bad brakes, I will be braking earlier than anyone else!
But we'll be going faster than anyone else down the straights :lol:

Wow. Thats good going mate :cheers:

Reserves:

@Bivittavus88 @Standard_FV @CsabiAlonso @Hasnain282

@skivit76 cannot make Round 1 so there will definitely be 1 space on the grid available.

The space will be offered to you in the order you signed up on the list.

@Bivittavus88 you're the first reserve so can you race Round 1?

ALL - If you are here in the forums at around 19:30 on Friday I can tag you to let you know if we have any no shows so you can join the lobby and then Qualifying will start at 19:40 as normal!

Back