Sprint Cup Asia 2019/2020 - Gr.3 Series. Season Finished.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 698 comments

So everyone. As stated I can't host Round 4 @ Suzuka (06/12/19) as stated in the thread.

• Keep race on 06/12/19 with one of you to host the event and send me Qualifying and Race results.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Move the event to 06/03/20 and make it the season finalle meaning no race in December.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move the event to 13/12/19 a week later.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ready for Round 2
6269587936324386820_0.jpg

Race week shout out!

@Bivittavus88 @Lazybike @HoonigaN96 @Totalrose @Spinerkopin @Thiago Reiser @skivit76 @PTLobo2 @NVenom @Lost Sheltie @HappyMeal @WanganGhost @Kuraudo @EATHinNZ @Neyrox

Race this Friday all. If anyone can't make it please let me know.

@Standard_FV @CsabiAlonso @Hasnain282 I'll let you know if any spaces become available.

Cheers everyone :cheers:
ill be racing. (hopefully) I think i have my internet issues figured out. got a new company, router, lines, etc. etc. so hopefully all good.

Just to get my excuses in...
  1. I have picked up man flu so I feel quite poorly
  2. My RSI has been playing up this week so I have done about 15 laps of practice
  3. My wheel might cut out at any moment
When I don't win tonight, pick any of those excuses above. Obviously nothing to do with the better drivers driving faster than me :)

Just to get my excuses in...
  1. I have picked up man flu so I feel quite poorly
  2. My RSI has been playing up this week so I have done about 15 laps of practice
  3. My wheel might cut out at any moment
When I don't win tonight, pick any of those excuses above. Obviously nothing to do with the better drivers driving faster than me :)

Good luck mate :crazy:

I have a last minute practice room open, if anyone wants in.

xxxx-4160-xxxx-4507-xxxx

Room will be open until 19:00 UK time.

Edit: Room closed. Time for a quick cuppa, and to feed the furry overlords before they plot my untimely demise.

Last edited:
Thanks for having me, guys. It was good fun. A little lonely though, as I just couldn't catch the top five after pitting. Definitely left it a lap too late.

Apologies if I caused any trouble for anyone a few laps in at the chicane, had to deal with a phone call :/

When you went wide in front of me? No issues from my side.

Apart from following you a bit wide, and missing the apex. But, that's on me.

Thanks for the race guys!
Kinda messed up qualy as i could definetely go quicker. I actually went faster in the 15 minutes of practice than i qualy itself. Still, 5th wasnt too bad.
Had a great battle with lost sheltie but managed to get in front. Also overtook kopin after a mistake he made on the last turn.
However, when i decided to pit, i forgot to serve my penalty, which pretty much ruined my race. I pitted again as it would loose me less time than getting a 30s penalty but i still lost around 7/8 seconds, which added to my 7s penalty eliminated any chance to fight for a podium.
Still, good points scored and no penalty being carried through to kyoto, which is a track im good at, so i cant be too bothered.

Last edited:
Thanks for the race guys, I had to bail real quick because I was hosting races straight after the SCA.
I went to long, shoulda tried an undercut, but to be honest, y'all too quick for me.
Into the next rounds we go.
I'll post if I put up a lobby up for practice, congrats to all the podium guys, well done!

Thanks for the race guys, I had to bail real quick because I was hosting races straight after the SCA.
I went to long, shoulda tried an undercut, but to be honest, y'all too quick for me.
Into the next rounds we go.
I'll post if I put up a lobby up for practice, congrats to all the podium guys, well done!

Great to have you with us. Look forward to Kyoto!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Unfortunately I cannot make Round 4 at Suzuka on the 06.12.19.

My wife has booked us tickets to a gig in London so there is no way I can do the race....

Can anyone host the event for me so the Championship can still be complete?!

If someone can host it and send me screen shots of the Qualifying Results and Race Results I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Sorry everyone. It's the first time this has happened.

Please let me know if anyone can do this!!

@HoonigaN96 @PTLobo2 @Lazybike @Totalrose @Spinerkopin @Thiago Reiser @skivit76 @NVenom @Lost Sheltie @HappyMeal @Kuraudo @WanganGhost

If no one can host it maybe we change it to the final round and have it in March?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back